Things that irritate you - Part 2

Lupus

Honorary Master
I am surprised that no one else took it
Same here, but apparently it's not desirable. Think a king size is too awkward to take. We placed it outside thinking hey if Pikitup don't take it, someone else will. Now though it's been rained on since :-(

Frequent visitor

Expert Member
Sun is shining (winter here!), got to buy suncream! Can see the pillars of Hercules in the distance. God is in heaven, all's right with the world, so what's there to be irritated by? Let it go folks!

EADC

Expert Member
When all you want to do is look at some funny pictures but you got to get through walls of text first.

If you feel compelled to do so please add a funny pic with your reply.

Last edited:

KT-B

Honorary Master
I am finding places they didn't grout. Now I have to make them do it next week. It is going to bug me all weekend. I need to buy some pot-it notes so that I can mark the spots. And they left a ton of tools = wth am I supposed to keep them? I am trying to get rid of my own crap - not keep someone else's !

KT-B

Honorary Master
When all you want to do is look at some funny pictures but you got to get through walls of text first.

If you feel compelled to do so ease add a funny pic with your reply.
Will do. Can't promise it will be new and fresh though - son says I am stuck in 2005

gamer16

Executive Member
It's hotter than Satan's Balls in this office but noooooo the aircon cannot be switched on because the ladies are cold. Somehow wearing a jacket is considered more of an inconvenience than succumbing to dehydration in your own boiling sweat.

KT-B

Honorary Master
First cool day in a while and I am burning up. Wonder what I ate that made me feel this way.

Lupus

Honorary Master
It's hotter than Satan's Balls in this office but noooooo the aircon cannot be switched on because the ladies are cold. Somehow wearing a jacket is considered more of an inconvenience than succumbing to dehydration in your own boiling sweat.
Had the same issue. Now the new office the Aircon is broken 90% of the time anyway and we cannot open a window because it'll break the seal the Aircon needs to work??

gamer16

Executive Member
Had the same issue. Now the new office the Aircon is broken 90% of the time anyway and we cannot open a window because it'll break the seal the Aircon needs to work??
I become the most irritable person under these conditions, only good thing is everybody knows and leaves me alone, or just send kindly worded mails

Lupus

Honorary Master
I become the most irritable person under these conditions, only good thing is everybody knows and leaves me alone, or just send kindly worded mails
This as well, I also start to feel ill :-(

RedViking

Nord of the South
Spam from 1st for Women:

Mr. Viking , 1st for Women is here for you #justincase.

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Do they know something I don't know?