Things that irritate you - Part 3

Jip I have that same issue literally every time I have to deal with internet express. My parcels are returned to the hub with varying excuses over multiple days. Hate them so much.

Latest reason for mine is "misroute". Still waiting.
New one:

1706079641013.png

Do tell us what happened with that service mangler.
So basically the electric windows stopped working on her car in December. Then two days later the whole mechanism feel into the door. With the car still under warranty she notified VW immediately. However, with it being December ect. they "could not find a gap" and long stories.

Eventually they booked it in today to look at. But wait for it .... they then tell her that the warranty expired 2 days ago! The Service Manager says that she has "tampered with the switch".

After jumping up and down is when they called the Service Manager who then decided to call her "daai fokken vrou".

Don't worry she is not leaving it there. He is going to k@k. :whistling:

And in the end it took them 10 mins to fix it ...

So basically the electric windows stopped working on her car in December. Then two days later the whole mechanism feel into the door. With the car still under warranty she notified VW immediately. However, with it being December ect. they "could not find a gap" and long stories.

Eventually they booked it in today to look at. But wait for it .... they then tell her that the warranty expired 2 days ago! The Service Manager says that she has "tampered with the switch".

After jumping up and down is when they called the Service Manager who then decided to call her "daai fokken vrou".

Not her fault if they cannot find a gap in December, for a 10 minute job...

Motherboard has been giving me shite

Burning up the 4 pin cpu power

Luckily, found one on Carbonite, one of the best ones made back then for my old FX little collapsed sun, can push it even more now.

Off topic, but issue with the mechanism seems common, happened to 2 of our little office runarounds

Back