Things that please you...

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
The French car was traded in, I now drive the same as my wife, Opel Astra, only mine is way more prettier.

I'll tell you what is ghei - my new 32GB RAM :

redspark

Expert Member
Never thought I'll say this in a millions years about Microsoft....

- They are doing something right (or Apple is dropping the ball).
- My employer recently issued me with shiny new Win 10 Dell laptop
- Win 10 is so nice to use (compared to my previous 4-year old Win 7 Dell laptop). MacOS, an as OS, is still nicer to use (ok, this may/may not contradict some points below)
-> I have MacBook Pro at home plus an iPhone.
- The Microsoft ecosystem is actually working (Apple can do better - see below)
- Outlook is fast and works (unlike Mail app from Apple)
- OneDrive just works (unlike iCloud - the damn thing so slow)
- Edge beats Safari (on iOS, my default browser is Edge, followed closely by Brave; On the Mac)
- I also like how MS has really spent time integrating stuff. I spend a lot of time on Emails (and working with attachments), Word and Excel, so it is lekker when Outlook knows your recent Word/Excel items. Would be nicer it Word or Emails knew my recent File Explorer activity.

I have not looked at the privacy and security features of Win 10/OneDrive/Edge vs MacOS/iCloud/Safari. Apple should be better at security and privacy (well, their base system is BSD).

For now, MS is winning the race to my pocket ;-) Their ecosystem is better for my needs.

gamer16

Honorary Master
The ASR app on Android

Set it up this morning and left it recording the whole day, with my phone usually in my hand or on the desk it recorded the whole day with excellent quality, recorded only when people are speaking. Its amazingly clear, can even properly hear what people 20m away around the corner were saying throughout the day.

Will help cover my arse a lot this app for those bliksems that turn around and argue they did or didn't say something.

Mekon

Expert Member
Local young entitled jackoff who feels it is his God given right to skip stop signs, speed in a 60 zone where there are kids on bicycles. Daddy bought him a Golf R to replace his written off GTI has now written off the Golf R. Now driving a Citi Golf shuttle although would have been better if he was relagated to a bicycle. Drives normal now because he was threatened with consequences by some people who had enough of the little sh1tstain.

genetic

Honorary Master
4 new tyres. So much less road noise.

The effect on the bank account belongs in the other thread though

What tyres did you swap to?

Best shoes I ever got were the Continental Premium Contact 6. Had the 5's before, but the jump to the 6 was pretty big noise wise... (or lack thereof). Very soft rubber, so wore out pretty quick.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
What tyres did you swap to?

Best shoes I ever got were the Continental Premium Contact 6. Had the 5's before, but the jump to the 6 was pretty big noise wise... (or lack thereof). Very soft rubber, so wore out pretty quick.
P zero

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Local young entitled jackoff who feels it is his God given right to skip stop signs, speed in a 60 zone where there are kids on bicycles. Daddy bought him a Golf R to replace his written off GTI has now written off the Golf R. Now driving a Citi Golf shuttle although would have been better if he was relagated to a bicycle. Drives normal now because he was threatened with consequences by some people who had enough of the little sh1tstain.
Daddy should've got him a Trabant or a Peel P50 (piel vyftig :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: )