Things that please you...

Neuk_

Executive Member
Have you heard the collab with Diamante "hear me now" - also very good.

Yep, enjoyed that as well, I am also enjoying the colab between Breaking Benjamin and Lacey Sturm - Dear Agony. and Breaking Benjamin and Scooter Ward - Far Away.

Ghoster79

Expert Member
Yep, enjoyed that as well, I am also enjoying the colab between Breaking Benjamin and Lacey Sturm - Dear Agony. and Breaking Benjamin and Scooter Ward - Far Away.
lol...... have you seen the Breaking Benjamin and Diamante version on "Iris"?

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
Overload game on steam.

Modern version of Descent 3 basically. And that sense of "which side is up" is still there. Love it

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Overload game on steam.

Modern version of Descent 3 basically. And that sense of "which side is up" is still there. Love it

Original Descent is still a good favourite.

Will look at this one, thx!

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
Original Descent is still a good favourite.

Will look at this one, thx!
Do it. The execution is great. The whole movement & orientation system is the same 3D mindfu.ck yet they added modern conveniences. e.g. Press Z for a waypoint guide if you're completely lost & disoriented and you get a follow me hologram bot

I should add thought that much like original descent the storyline is paper thin. It's an arcade game

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Do it. The execution is great. The whole movement & orientation system is the same 3D mindfu.ck yet they added modern conveniences. e.g. Press Z for a waypoint guide if you're completely lost & disoriented and you get a follow me hologram bot

I should add thought that much like original descent the storyline is paper thin. It's an arcade game
Descent is the only game that ever gave me motion sickness. 5/7

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator

Less than R50? It's a steal!!

Sepeng

Expert Member
Love me British game shows, they're my guilty pleasure. The hosts especially, something about them.
When my mum visits we'll sit and shout at contestants for hours.
Also, I should have discovered QI far earlier in life.

Datura

Captain Faptastic
Love me British game shows, they're my guilty pleasure. The hosts especially, something about them.
When my mum visits we'll sit and shout at contestants for hours.
Also, I should have discovered QI far earlier in life.
I used to watch Big Fat Quiz of the Year as soon as it came out every year. I missed 2020 so am going to watch it now!!!! It is the only one I have missed.