Things that please you...

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
I'm surprised given your usually minimal approach that you're using nonsense like this.
Here you go - no f....cks given. Not even sure if that was a grin or clench.
Thicc AF bike frame, rims and tyres - the belly too. First half done on tap water, only had Powerade at the water stop so that why my bottles are blue like my balls.

That is my excuse for my slowest one to date at 4:11.

2c054576e4c70.JPG

ArmatageShanks

Honorary Master
Here you go - no f....cks given. Not even sure if that was a grin or clench.
Thicc AF bike frame, rims and tyres - the belly too. First half done on tap water, only had Powerade at the water stop so that why my bottles are blue like my balls.

That is my excuse for my slowest one to date at 4:11.

View attachment 1166556
Appears the other two guys especially the middle one have just spotted n lekker stukkie vleisie in the crowd.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Sitting in traffic and I see two school boys standing outside a driveway, huddled up and giggling. So I watch them. Eventually one of them pressed the intercom buzzer and they both ran off down the sidewalk, laughing. Put a smile on my face as I done the same when I was a lightie.

Last edited:

eg2505

Honorary Master
new work laptop a Latitude 5320 with 16GB RAM core i5, but no RJ45- Ethernet jack:(
at least I have my personal Vostro 3550 with onboard AMD for that,

Lupus

Honorary Master
Got a new keyboard, besides it's not being RGB, the switches are supposed to be the same, but it feels smoother.

Lupus

Honorary Master
But does it come with a numpad?
Surprisingly yeah :). Even a knob to control volume, though this takes away the lights that normally indicate if scroll, caps or num lock are on. But the keys light up if they are on.