Thinking of ordering laptop(xps13) via myUS

Tao

Hello
Has anyone ever used myUs to ship an expensive electronic device such as a laptop from amazon?
My past experience with myUs has been good as I have shipped a razor keyboard from amazon by them with only paying minor import duties. I am looking to ship an xps 13 9360 from amazon and I've estimated it to R13000 if there is a import tax of 25%. I'm mainly looking for the cheapest way to get a laptop with a thunderbolt 3 port that I can use for a egpu.
Thanks for the help!

SYNERGY

Executive Member
Hello
Has anyone ever used myUs to ship an expensive electronic device such as a laptop from amazon?
My past experience with myUs has been good as I have shipped a razor keyboard from amazon by them with only paying minor import duties. I am looking to ship an xps 13 9360 from amazon and I've estimated it to R13000 if there is a import tax of 25%. I'm mainly looking for the cheapest way to get a laptop with a thunderbolt 3 port that I can use for a egpu.
Thanks for the help!
Off topic. What egpu are you getting/have?

Thanks

Biscuit1018

Hello
Thanks for the help!
I have used MyUS often (but not for laptops) - always happy
These days I only use MyUS when Amazon wont deliver directly to SA..
Why not use Amazon direct...