This custom Kia Rio is an absolute head turner

eg2505

Honorary Master
greatest 5 seconds of that cars life!
no greatest 5 seconds would be strapping a rocket to this poor Korean econobox, and lighting that candle, and vanishing in a cloud of smoke.
guess finding a Chevy Impala is too hard in SA.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
no its actually a dog's breakfast

Oivey I missed the "street beast" portion of the original post.

What makes it a street beast I wonder. Its underpowered, and generally looks very very average at best with a very normal sound system (which in all reality is probably horrible to actually listen to)

eye_suc

Expert Member
It also resulted in his car sounding better than ever.
Not a selling point for me specifically, but I understand the appeal for attention seekers.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
The problem with modding your car is that even if it doesn't blow up, you'll have to keep it for life.

Nobody wants to buy somebody else's poor taste. He'll have to stick it in the classifieds of speed and sound and hope that somebody from Brakpan or Chatsworth calls him...

nazmo

Expert Member
The problem with modding your car is that even if it doesn't blow up, you'll have to keep it for life.

Nobody wants to buy somebody else's poor taste. He'll have to stick it in the classifieds of speed and sound and hope that somebody from Brakpan or Chatsworth calls him...

Bolt on and off is the way to go. revert to stock. But these require you to get proper stuff thats usually more expensive

6spdmanual

Expert Member
No man. Should have bought an ST and make a plan with the clutch
The article says the Fiesta was too small for him and the Focus was out of budget. Still an odd choice doing for a Rio is performance was what you were looking for.

KingMikel

Expert Member
No man. Should have bought an ST and make a plan with the clutch
Agreed, If the oke was 2.2m tall then he's have problems. I'm 1.87m and I don't have any kak operating the clutch in my ST. You can move those Recaro seats all the way to the back.