This will get you banned from Vodacom’s customer call centre

kianm

Honorary Master
Vodacom said to ensure that its call centre agents are available to address customer queries, they cannot be tied up by repeat calls which can also be dealt with through alternative channels
Wouldn't be the case if they got things right the first time, i don't think it's like people have nothing better to do and enjoy calling call centers

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Also, what was the reason they didn't assist him and corrected his issue the 1st time?

Solitude

Executive Member
Wouldn't be the case if they got things right the first time, i don't think it's like people have nothing better to do and enjoy calling call centers
Exactly. Instead of putting up a call limit, actually help the people who are calling the call centers.

Banned
This is what happens when you are a big corporate and all you care about is the money.
Screw the customer, screw him for what he is worth, don't worry he can f--- off if his phone is dropping calls. He can wait until next year when we have a new round of financing for that much needed network equipment. Right now, it's all about me, the CEO, my off-shore stash, that new Maserati I want, my kids over-priced Harvard education, and that nice home I want in Dubai.

wernervn

This is why I tell Vodascum futseck when they phone me with unsolicited offers :p

Tweakd Out

I actually worked at VC Techno Centre Cape Town,lol,,, I cant believe that they cannot find an alternative for customer support, give the customer the freedom to make changes to there own accounts, Telkom's mobile self service website actually works very well...

adrianx

Expert Member
MTN and Vodacom are behaving more and more like parastatals every day.

yebocan

Honorary Master
If you wanna see what hell is like, go spend a day in one of their call centres. You will thank the gods, that you do not have such a motherless job.

Kosmik

Honorary Master
I suspect MTN does the same. Had a massive issue a while ago and chasing the call center after their supposed "48 hrs" turn around, my call used to get disconnected in the voice prompts or being transferred from voice prompt to a agent. But amazingly enough, call back and give my wife cell contract number and the call went through.

Banned
If you wanna see what hell is like, go spend a day in one of their call centres. You will thank the gods, that you do not have such a motherless job.
Perhaps if they built a decent network, it wouldn't be like that. But no, its rather an organization to print the $$$ for the shareholders.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
“Sorry, you’ve exceeded your monthly access limit to our call centres.”

Darn customers who think they are entitled to service.

Last edited: