Thousands of African Migrants Are Stranded in Mexico Hoping to Head North

S.Claus

What always amuses me about the end of that video is that the Anc had more members in 2012 than the entire South African population at any given time.
They giving us the let them have cake treatment . They living like kings while South Africa rots away

ForceFate

Honorary Master
now you're just being pedantic with your hair splitting
Why does it bother you that I'm asking for figures? There's nothing inappropriate with my request. The man has seen a range of figures. So, I'll wait for his response.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
I'm just interested in numbers. A range perhaps? Based on figures you've seen?
None of the 30+ articles on this has given an exact number but you somehow expect the OP to have 'seen' the actual numbers ….. you're either pedantic or stupidly trying to make something out of nothing, as usual

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Got the info link from my other (american) forum. When it comes to factual numbers it all depends whom you believe.
None of the 30+ articles on this has given an exact number but you somehow expect the OP to have 'seen' the actual numbers ….. you're either pedantic or stupidly trying to make something out of nothing, as usual
My conversation with ɹǝuuᴉM was casual until you and Grant came along and started seeing ghosts, goblins, zombies, etc in my posts. Pretty sure the gentleman will respond. If he doesn't have any figures, he'll state it.

Grant

Honorary Master
Why does it bother you that I'm asking for figures? There's nothing inappropriate with my request. The man has seen a range of figures. So, I'll wait for his response.
mor nitpickery

Grant

Honorary Master
My conversation with ɹǝuuᴉM was casual until you and Grant came along and started seeing ghosts, goblins, zombies, etc in my posts. Pretty sure the gentleman will respond. If he doesn't have any figures, he'll state it.
well, how many more numbers would you like.
you were given 100 to 3000 - that would leave a choice of 2700 numbers.
just how many more would it take to satisfy you ?

Last edited:

konfab

Honorary Master
Why can't they apply for asylum in Mexico?

Actually, why did they have to fly across an ocean in order to do this? There are peaceful countries like Namibia and Botswana that take people for asylum that would be far easier to get into.

Oh right, it is because the US is the Colossal welfare state and provides the gibs.

irBosOtter

Expert Member
According to stats..

Detained around 2100 in 2017
2958 in 2018

So can only guess that it would be more this year as per all the articles on the net....

Reactions: ES1

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
How interesting. In the past Africans were forcibly taken to North America. Today Africans want to forcibly enter North America. I blame Darwin for this confusion.
How many are they?
those are figures
I'll wait for his response.
Oh, c'mon, we all know what the crusader is aiming at here...

He wants a figure from Minner so he can counter with a "how can you compare the X number of immigrants, with this Y x 1 000 000 amount of slaves".

Although it has fukkall bearing on Minner's post, old "Racist Hunter" cannot resist a quick stab at a bit of pre-breakfast whataboutism...

ForceFate

Honorary Master
well, how many more numbers would you like.
you were given 100 to 3000 - that would leave a choice of 2700 numbers.
just how many more would it take to satisfy you ?
I posted those figures. I wasn't given. You quoted something to which I responded with those figures. It doesn't bother me at all that there are no figures. I was just hoping to see real or approximate figures. If they don't exist, it's fine.

rietrot

Honorary Master
By African I assume they only mean black and probably from the Caribbean islands?

Reactions: ES1

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Oh, c'mon, we all know what the crusader is aiming at here...

He wants a figure from Minner so he can counter with a "how can you compare the X number of immigrants, with this Y x 1 000 000 amount of slaves".

Although it has fukkall bearing on Minner's post, old "Racist Hunter" cannot resist a quick stab at a bit of pre-breakfast whataboutism...
You always see things that don't exist. You see conspiracies where there's none. I shouldn't ask questions according to you. I don't know why it bothers you so much

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
You always see things that don't exist. You see conspiracies where there's none. I shouldn't ask questions according to you. I don't know why it bothers you so much
Not just me...everybody sees right through you already.

Any perception of a person is created by that person...