Thousands of African Migrants Are Stranded in Mexico Hoping to Head North

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
By African I assume they only mean black and probably from the Caribbean islands?
Nope...it's all in the article.

The long waits for African migrants began in June, when it was reported that Mexican immigration authorities were ignoring transit visa requests by African and Haitian migrants to legally cross through Mexico.

For African migrants, the journey to Mexico often takes months as they cross the ocean to reach South America and then embark on a dangerous trek through the Colombian jungle and multiple Central American borders.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Not just me...everybody sees right through you already.

Any perception of a person is created by that person...
Admit it, you saw my name and got triggered. I tried to explain myself several posts above but you persist with your garbage. I've since read several articles and none quote any figures. It seems I'm barred from asking questions.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
Admit it, you saw my name and got triggered. I tried to explain myself several posts above but you persist with your garbage. I've since read several articles and none quote any figures. It seems I'm barred from asking questions.
BS...you kept harping and demanding that ONLY Mineer should answer you.

Why, if you only wanted figures?

You're SO full of schit, it's unbelievable. Luckily more and more are not only noticing, but also starting to react to your day-to-day stirring.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
BS...you kept harping and demanding that ONLY Mineer should answer you.

Why, if you only wanted figures?

You're SO full of schit, it's unbelievable. Luckily more and more are not only noticing, but also starting to react to your day-to-day stirring.
Believe whatever the voice in your head tells you. If it's not enough, you can go hang. :)

You saw my name and got triggered. I tried to be reasonable but you persist with your conspiracy garbage.

Nod

Executive Member
Between 100 and 3000? I was hoping he'd provide figures.
Hundreds of African migrants in Mexico are protesting the country’s refusal to grant them transit visas to travel to the United States or Canada, where they want to apply for asylum. For months, thousands of African migrants have been forced by the Mexican government
100's are protesting out of the thousands that are present.
Not all of them are actively protesting.

Reactions: ES1

Temujin

Executive Member

ForceFate

Honorary Master
100's are protesting out of the thousands that are present.
Not all of them are actively protesting.
I just wanted an approximate figure to weigh the extend of the problem. Last night when I read the article, I was trying to figure out how these thousands crossed the Atlantic without being detected. I have since read more articles to try and make sense of the developing crisis.

Reactions: ES1

The Voice

Executive Member
Why can't they apply for asylum in Mexico?

Actually, why did they have to fly across an ocean in order to do this? There are peaceful countries like Namibia and Botswana that take people for asylum that would be far easier to get into.

Oh right, it is because the US is the Colossal welfare state and provides the gibs.
Indeed. Same reason why people from Syria and surrounds travel through up to 10 different, peaceful countries before they get into Sweden, etc.

Mila

Honorary Master
Angola, Eritrea, Liberia and the Democratic Republic of Congo

What is wrong with the countries you came from? According to South african politics you are african and belong there.

noxibox

Honorary Master
Angola, Eritrea, Liberia and the Democratic Republic of Congo

What is wrong with the countries you came from?
Shouldn't we ask the same question of all the white people that move around the world?

rambo919

Expert Member
Shouldn't we ask the same question of all the white people that move around the world?
True but with whites its mostly a fringe minority that cant sit still, SA is a shithole so everyone that can leaves.

flippakitten

Expert Member
Not just me...everybody sees right through you already.

Any perception of a person is created by that person...
I can't think of anytime @ForceFate hasn't given a valid response to something. It's actually you that completely twists things to suit your own agenda. I've never seen you conceded that you are wrong in some cases.

The point of a forum is to air your opinions and understanding of a topic and then have meaningful discussions about the topic hopefully coming to an agreement or in the least understanding each others point of view.

I really don't see how asking for exact numbers deserves 3 pages of pushing your own agenda.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
I can't think of anytime @ForceFate hasn't given a valid response to something. It's actually you that completely twists things to suit your own agenda. I've never seen you conceded that you are wrong in some cases.

The point of a forum is to air your opinions and understanding of a topic and then have meaningful discussions about the topic hopefully coming to an agreement or in the least understanding each others point of view.

I really don't see how asking for exact numbers deserves 3 pages of pushing your own agenda.