Thousands to attend controversial Prophet Shepherd Bushiri's New Year's Eve service

kessyjr

My question is even if they do this, doesn't customs check you on your way out on an international flight?
They don't carry the money on huge bags. It is cleaned within SA and bacomes part of bank balances of several dudes.

R13...

Honorary Master

Cape Town – Enlightened Christian Gathering church leader Shepherd Bushiri and his wife Mary have left the country, defying their strict bail conditions.

They were only allowed to travel within Gauteng and North West until the case was finalised after being granted bail of R200 000 each by the Pretoria Magistrate’s Court on November 4.
So they've done a runner as expected. You think the NPA would have learnt from Sam Holdings among others. As if a few million Rand house as bond would keep them here for trial when they've moved hundreds of million. Idiot justice system. They have deliberately avoided being too heavily invested in this country. Preparing to run all along whether prosecuted or not.

R13...

Honorary Master
But the magistrate was not convinced, saying they had permanent residency and unless that was rescinded, the pair had no reason to leave the country.
This magistrate was shopped.
People don't skip bail for lack of residency. They skip bail to avoid standing trial and risking jail. Also didn't HA already say they got their citizen status fraudulently?

ForceFate

Honorary Master
People don't skip bail for lack of residency. They skip bail to avoid standing trial and risking jail. Also didn't HA already say they got their citizen status fraudulently?
He must be investigated.

lkswan747

Expert Member
So, this twat just made a mockery of the SA justice system and border control! I guess all those accused of fraud and corruption will follow the exact pattern just as the farking Gupta's and this twat have taken.
I ask you with tears in my eyes, how the hell do this miscreants and those who are supposed to look out for us ordinary law abiding citizens get into positions of trust? (apart from the very same fraud and corruption that they are accused of!)

R13...

Honorary Master
Wait what?! They got smuggled out by the president of Malawi? Well at least that's what social media is abuzz with. Seen tweets from Madonsela and Mboweni to the effect. Could be fake news. They probably just paid off a bunch of people to look the other way but it's worrying that Bushiri has the support of Malawi which means he won't be extradited. He's probably paid them off too that side.

nightjar

Executive Member
IOL reported on 30 October that a Bentley and a Maserati had been illegally shipped to Malawi and the magistrate still was still happy to grant bail!

I hope someone in the NPA has a look at the magistrate's bank account and spending pattern.

Sollie

Honorary Master

Cape Town – Enlightened Christian Gathering church leader Shepherd Bushiri and his wife Mary have left the country, defying their strict bail conditions.

They were only allowed to travel within Gauteng and North West until the case was finalised after being granted bail of R200 000 each by the Pretoria Magistrate’s Court on November 4.
Wow, that was unexpected ...

Why is my nose growing, why are you looking at me like I'm Pinocchio? :ROFL:

clickingbuttons

Expert Member
Africans love to support and rally behind corrupt people.

It's almost as if they enjoy the pain.

f8489042f44b2fa06ddce68ca4aed6da.jpg

genetic

Honorary Master
Africans love to support and rally behind corrupt people.

It's almost as if they enjoy the pain.

They enjoy the money.
Bushiri paid his way out. There's no denying that... and will anyone be held accountable? Not in this country.