• No - especially if it happens to myself

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Honorary Master
Fucking retard. I left that forum. If the make kuntz like that mods, they can feck right off.
Every post calling him Proppit was deleted, funny how he leaves his own post where he was calling me a cnut though.

It’s run by a bunch of wankers, that scag looks like he really is slightly retarded on his wedding photo on Facebook.

Don’t forget we’ve got an impimpi on this forum that likely reports back on everything said.

Venomous

Honorary Master
Every post calling him Proppit was deleted, funny how he leaves his own post where he was calling me a cnut though.

It’s run by a bunch of wankers, that scag looks like he really is slightly retarded on his wedding photo on Facebook.

Don’t forget we’ve got an impimpi on this forum that likely reports back on everything said.
The only person that I refer to as proppit is prophet/necuno/whatever he changed his nick to, here.

Dave

Honorary Master
The only person that I refer to as proppit is prophet/necuno/whatever he changed his nick to, here.
The suspicion is he moved forum and is now called Scag on the other one.

If he wasn’t, it would be quite remarkable that he takes so much offence to being called Proppit.

Unbelievably some really mentally retarded person even gave him mod status there...

Venomous

Honorary Master
The suspicion is he moved forum and is now called Scag on the other one.

If he wasn’t, it would be quite remarkable that he takes so much offence to being called Proppit.

Unbelievably some really mentally retarded person even gave him mod status there...
Ah.

OMFW
That was idiotic

Status
Not open for further replies.