Threadkiller LXXVI: The Freeloaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

KT-B

Honorary Master
To be honest, I'd do the sex on someone filthy, bleeding, and trying to get work done.

I mean, I'd help with the work and cleanup afterwards, of course.

*edit*

Wait, jesus, with, not on... I'm not a bloody rapist for christ's sake.
:crylaugh: good save

Splinter

Honorary Master
No your eyes and other insides will be popping out - exploding/imploding. I venture you will be too busy dying to scream
Yep. If you opened up your moth to scream, the oxygen and water vapour would freeze solid in a flash. Your lungs, which you need to exhale in order to scream, would also be frozen in a flash.

Anyway, a scream is something that travels via sound waves through air. That ain't happening in space.

crackersa

Honorary Master

biometrics

Honorary Master
Yep. If you opened up your moth to scream, the oxygen and water vapour would freeze solid in a flash. Your lungs, which you need to exhale in order to scream, would also be frozen in a flash.

Anyway, a scream is something that travels via sound waves through air. That ain't happening in space.

KT-B

Honorary Master

So you would not even be able to scream. You may intend to - but scream you will not

EMAM

Executive Member
To be honest, I'd do the sex on someone filthy, bleeding, and trying to get work done.

I mean, I'd help with the work and cleanup afterwards, of course.

*edit*

Wait, jesus, with, not on... I'm not a bloody rapist for christ's sake.
I wouldn't let anyone near me in this state

Status
Not open for further replies.