Threadkiller LXXVII: B1tchfights, Small-boat Sailorboi, Eks and Retards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knyro

Honorary Master
I think that's why Grant didn't want to meet me in CT to look for properties. He thought I would thrown him off the apartment block
He would have survived anyway. They only have short buildings over there because of "views" or some such nonsense.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Don’t forget you’d need to video it, and then upload to YouTube.
Ja. But then I would also have to dress up in robes and a turban and say some sort of message about infidels and the like. Sounds like too much effort for a lazy fark like myself

Dave

Honorary Master
Ja. But then I would also have to dress up in robes and a turban and say some sort of message about infidels and the like. Sounds like too much effort for a lazy fark like myself
You could always ask Faisal to do it, wasn’t he angry with @Grant about some payments not being made for services rendered?

Grant

Honorary Master
fukk me - one hell of a bang outside, never heard anything like it before - whole building shook - waves in my coffee cup !!!

Knyro

Honorary Master
Yeah, as soon as you posted, I knew it was a fsckup. You were meant to be within the zone
Amateur. You hit them with high energy neutrons, not a shockwave. The buildings stay intact, but everybody gets insta-cancer and are dead in a month.

Pristine, empty, undamaged city right for the taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.