Threadkiller LXXVII: B1tchfights, Small-boat Sailorboi, Eks and Retards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant

Honorary Master
me and jp smith just had it out on the pavement outside the local checkers.
i come out of the shop and there is a blue table with drones in blue t-shirts swarming around it.
they see me, and i see them - i can see they are about to make thier move on me.
"this is gonna be good" i think to myself

i am approached by a drone who starts the prepared campaign speech.
i stop him mid sentence and launch a tirade against the da and how incompetent and indifferent they have become - and ask how is it they dare to ask residents of the ward to vote for them when we do not even have a councillor - and have not had one for months.
drone backs off and summons the big gun.

jp smith comes striding over.
i start up again at him and he tries to cut me short (i suspect for the purpose of damage control - quite a few people have gathered around aiming their cameras on their phones at us), i turn around to the crowd and announce "this is intrinsic to the problem we have here - a council who does not listen to their constituents, but instead talks down at us - a political party that abandoned their constituents months ago, but comes running back campaigning for votes with elections coming up".
he starts up with excuses - "no jp, enough of the talking, it's time for you people to start listening to your peasants because we have had enough, but i suspect that ship may have already sailed.

and off i went on my way

@Chris_the_Brit
we have a little bet on - you failed to place a value on it - speak to me

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
i come out of the shop and there is a blue table with drones in blue t-shirts swarming around it.
they see me, and i see them - i can see they are about to make thier move on me.

i stop him mid sentence and launch a tirade against the da and how incompetent and indifferent they have become - and ask how is it they dare to ask residents of the ward to vote for them when we do not even have a councillor - and have not had one for months.

i start up again at him and he tries to cut me short (i suspect for the purpose of damage control - quite a few people have gathered around aiming their cameras on their phones at us), i turn around to the crowd and announce "this is intrinsic to the problem we have here - a council who does not listen to their constituents, but instead talks down at us - a political party that abandoned their constituents months ago, but comes running back campaigning for votes with elections coming up".
he starts up with excuses - "no jp, enough of the talking, it's time for you people to start listening to your peasants because we have had enough, but i suspect that ship may have already sailed.

and off i went on my way

@Chris_the_Brit
Good job, turn people away from the only (if useless)
opposition party which will take votes from the ANC and leave them without an alternative.

Not that I disagree with your sentiment, but leaving them rudderless isn’t much better.

Grant

Honorary Master
Good job, turn people away from the only (if useless)
opposition party which will take votes from the ANC and leave them without an alternative.
are you suggesting we continue voting like sheep ?
there are a number of problems on the atlantic seaboard that are being willfully ignored.
party and councillors must perform or fukk off

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
are you suggesting we continue voting like sheep ?
there are a number of problems on the atlantic seaboard that are being willfully ignored.
party and councillors must perform or fukk off
No, not at all. Merely saying you could have used the opportunity differently is all

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory

and off i went on my way

@Chris_the_Brit
Bet on the election in 2021? No point betting now, politics is far too fluid at the moment to make a prediction.

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
so, you lack both confidence and conviction to make a call ?
Well I know the DA will hold it - that much is obvious given no viable alternative. You think the vote for the DA will drop by 15% or so if I recall. I'm not sure how you can even begin to make that estimate at this point in time.

Genisys

Executive Member
One day I'll get 10K posts, but I really can't be arsed to try and get to 10K posts anymore

Genisys

Executive Member
You need a new power supply. I have placed an order with Cyberdyne Systems, it should be delivered soon.
Nope, I'm fine, people on this forum just get defensive about everything, makes posting difficult as everyone gets offended if someone just says hello these days.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Nope, I'm fine, people on this forum just get defensive about everything, makes posting difficult as everyone gets offended if someone just says hello these days.
Ding ding ding, winnah of last teekay post

Your prize is on its way to you. Soon. Muhuhahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.