Threadkiller LXXVII: B1tchfights, Small-boat Sailorboi, Eks and Retards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Honorary Master
In screen fingerprint biometric is a better idea than face biometric. The iPhone X will be short lived.
I also prefer a fingerprint reader, especially one on the front of the phone. It’s one thing Huawei have really done well, it only takes a fleeting touch to work, it’s quicker in use than either the iPhone 7 or 8.

Unfortunately I think Face ID like Apple will be the future though, even if just because Apple have it as a successful feature.

Dave

Honorary Master
The rear fingerprint scanner on the back of my phone trumps anything else I have seen
No, fukk off, it’s retarded on the back and no where near as precise or quick.

I had the Samsung S8, and Honor 9 lite with it on the back, it’s nowhere near as good as on the front.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
No, fukk off, it’s retarded on the back and no where near as precise or quick.

I had the Samsung S8, and Honor 9 lite with it on the back, it’s nowhere near as good as on the front.
I pick the phone up, and it magically unlocks. Because most half your hand is behind the phone anyway. Especially your index finger

Dave

Honorary Master
I pick the phone up, and it magically unlocks. Because most half your hand is behind the phone anyway. Especially your index finger
Until you try and unlock it using the camera lens.

Wait till you get phone payments like GooglePay, you’ll realise a front sensor is superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.