Threadkiller LXXVIV : Flogging A Dead Horse

Knyro

PhD in Everything
Lies! Bio is a plug for weed onna darknet. You send him some crypto then he leaves stuff for you inna "geocache" for you to pick up.

biometrics

Honorary Master
Anyone we know?
God damn but the city is a noisy place. You only realise how you are pounded with polution in all forms when you live here and go there occasionally. Felt a bit nauseated with the heat and noise and smells.

BloodrayneZA

Expert Member
Monday meh
Yeah tell me about it. Major esophageal cramps and stomach issues since 12:30 last night, right through about two hours ago. I had to take off the day from work because I was too sick to go. Coupled with the lack of sleep and medication, I pretty much slept for most of the day. I never ever want to go through this again, I really thought I was dying. Family pitched in to help with doctor's calls, medication and stuff I needed. It goes to show who is there for you and who isn't.

Feck I can honestly say, I have never felt so horrid in my life.

biometrics

Honorary Master
Yeah tell me about it. Major esophageal cramps and stomach issues since 12:30 last night, right through about two hours ago. I had to take off the day from work because I was too sick to go. Coupled with the lack of sleep and medication, I pretty much slept for most of the day. I never ever want to go through this again, I really thought I was dying. Family pitched in to help with doctor's calls, medication and stuff I needed. It goes to show who is there for you and who isn't.

Feck I can honestly say, I have never felt so horrid in my life.
The cause? A panic attack or something like that?

BloodrayneZA

Expert Member
The cause? A panic attack or something like that?
I think I can safely put it down to stress, which in turn caused my immune system to attack itself or other cells. IBS / Crohn's is an autoimmune disorder and I should have seen the warning signs last week... Duh.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Disaster of a morning.

Brother Louis was being played at breakfast time and I can't stop singing it in my head

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
Not as bad as the song that was in my head for two days....

Islands in the Stream - Dolly Parton

No idea how it got there. I hate DP.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Linky plz?
Hmm, might be tricky. It was on Google Play music when I was on a 3 month trial and I ditched it for Spotify soon after. But I'm back on Google Music doe to the family plan which includes YoutTube etc, so lemme see if I can somehow dig it up (the playlist, not Fanie)

Spizz

Goat Botherer
My playlist is there but no sign of Fanie's. I also looked all the way through the forum PMs but couldn't see it there either. Thinking he may have sent it to me by WhatsApp so I'll look a bit more.