Threadkiller LXXVIV : Flogging A Dead Horse

Knyro

PhD in Everything
you only have to peruse the list of glamour and swimsuit models to see there are plenty of good looking women around.

Though I suppose it depends on your personal idea of attractiveness or ugliness...

Currently the most attractive Brit according to Knyro. :thumbsup:

Spizz

Goat Botherer
And got rid of the trout pout...
WTF has happened to British woman?

Orange skin, shiny cheeks, eyebrows like slugs and lips pursed like a cats arsehole.

It’s like a horror movie of nice looking woman making themselves look terrible. Hasn’t anyone over there told them yet?

Venomous

Honorary Master
Dr. Phil, Oprah or Jordan Peterson?
It's Jordan isn't it?
/facepalm

You are a complete moron.

Why stay in a house where you are unhappy?
With a person that hates you?
Is it love/caring/kindness to feel miserable all the time in a space that is yours, with a person you claim to cherish?

No no no no no no no

And if you do stay then you deserve to have a miserable work life toooooooo

Venomous

Honorary Master
Agreed - in an ideal world. I know what some of my friends deal with at home / work - it ain't pretty
Nothing about an ideal world...

It is or it is not.
Rough patches can happen, but should be cleared in a few days. If the bad patches are more common than not, then the bad patches are the norm. And as such should be changed.

The best 2 things my mom ever did for us and her self.
1. Divorce our father
2. Marry our stepdad.

In that order. With a gap in between as she met him nearly 2 years after.

From that I could see what was excellent and bad. How life should not be and how life is at its best

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
I feel vindicated.

Two ladies were talking in the lift this morning how hot it is in this building. The one gets so nauseated she wants to throw up.

This company is looking for trouble. Someone with a faulty ticker could get a heart attack. I can just imagine all the viruses and nasties breeding in this place.