Threadkiller LXXVIV : Flogging A Dead Horse

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
/facepalm

You are a complete moron.

Why stay in a house where you are unhappy?
With a person that hates you?
Is it love/caring/kindness to feel miserable all the time in a space that is yours, with a person you claim to cherish?

No no no no no no no

And if you do stay then you deserve to have a miserable work life toooooooo
Maybe he doesn't want to live in his car like Sugarmon. Hepititis A or whatever he calls himself these days.

Venomous

Honorary Master
I feel vindicated.

Two ladies were talking in the lift this morning how hot it is in this building. The one gets so nauseated she wants to throw up.

This company is looking for trouble. Someone with a faulty ticker could get a heart attack. I can just imagine all the viruses and nasties breeding in this place.
Then you know it is not just you.

Send out a meeting notice.
Exclusive meeting for those that get hot.

Get your boss or some other senior to attend.

Grant

Honorary Master
I feel vindicated.

Two ladies were talking in the lift this morning how hot it is in this building. The one gets so nauseated she wants to throw up.

This company is looking for trouble. Someone with a faulty ticker could get a heart attack. I can just imagine all the viruses and nasties breeding in this place.
every time i read about your offices i keep thinking of old mutual in pinelands.
there is something wrong with that building. i dont know if "sick building" syndrome is a real thing or not, but there is something wrong with the ventilation system there as well.
it's like dead air. i suspect the recycle / fresh ratio is all wrong - like 95% recycle and 5% fresh.
that's exceptional cost saving on power, but comes at a huge cost of quality.
every time i went into the place i couldn't wait to get out again - it was like being in a 70s post office

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
every time i read about your offices i keep thinking of old mutual in pinelands.
there is something wrong with that building. i dont know if "sick building" syndrome is a real thing or not, but there is something wrong with the ventilation system there as well.
it's like dead air. i suspect the recycle / fresh ratio is all wrong - like 95% recycle and 5% fresh.
that's exceptional cost saving on power, but comes at a huge cost of quality.
every time i went into the place i couldn't wait to get out again - it was like being in a 70s post office
Sick building syndrome is a thing. I have trained in mining buildings that make you want to commit suicide or murder. They are depressing, too hot, stuffy and ugly as .....

Coronachan

I feel vindicated.

Oooh, I can haz visit to Satanboy's work? :giggle:

(seriously tho, that work is asking for big trouble, all of the best @satanboy )

Grant

Honorary Master
well i just made a horrific discovery . . .
3 of my mother's properties had a pensioner's rates rebate of 95% on them.

this of course means i am going to have to pay the additional 95% on each of them !!!

Sinbad

Honorary Master

this of course means i am going to have to pay the additional 95% on each of them !!!
Unless you go on pension

Venomous

Honorary Master

Bwhahahahaha

Bend over for SARS

Coronachan

My dahling @Grant

I can fix this problem for you as I can go and infect SARS with COVID-19...

Yours loving

Coronachan

PS :love::love::love::love:

PSPS I'll leave your chickens alone, deal?