Threadkiller LXXVIV : Flogging A Dead Horse

Venomous

Honorary Master
No no
Unfortunately I have a terrible vengeful streak in me.
I'm also very patient - timing is everything.
There is an instance where it was16 years until the moment was perfect and I delivered on my promise.
That person's name is Brian Nell - a pedophile from Durban.
I trust that he is castrated as the very least.

Grant

Honorary Master
I trust that he is castrated as the very least.
I doubt any part of his undercarriage works after he was taught a lesson. The miserable kunt was delivered to me in the back of a car tied up with electrical ripcord. I was a bit shocked initially, could barely recognise his face. Hopefully he is dead now.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
I doubt any part of his undercarriage works after he was taught a lesson. The miserable kunt was delivered to me in the back of a car tied up with electrical ripcord. I was a bit shocked initially, could barely recognise his face. Hopefully he is dead now.
Impressive. Most people just let the law take its course - which is PC for let the bugger go and keep doing what he was doing.

Grant

Honorary Master
Impressive. Most people just let the law take its course - which is PC for let the bugger go and keep doing what he was doing.
not my finest moment in one respect - i did however, vow to kill him.
the sack of schit molested multiple boys from my school. he trapped me in the toilets of a shopping centre where i was doing "ad-maths" lessons after school - fortunately someone arrived, even though mr brian nell locked the main door.
he used to drive around with the brother of a friend of mine - they would pick up boys hitching and take them to a bushy area called cato manor (in dbn), and do whatever they did with them there.
he caused a friend of mine to jump off the 8th floor of a building and kill himself.
my friend's brother that used to drive around with him also killed himself.

our business is a long way from over.
i freely use his name and call him a pedophile on open platforms, quite simply because there is fukkall he can do about it - any attempt at legal action will be met in kind with criminal charges from me - there is no statute on limitations with sexual offences.
i've suddenly got lots of time on my hands now, a good opportunity to settle some outstanding matters.
hopefully someone out there reading this knows kuntface, if so, do let him know - it's time.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
not my finest moment in one respect - i did however, vow to kill him.
the sack of schit molested multiple boys from my school. he trapped me in the toilets of a shopping centre where i was doing "ad-maths" lessons after school - fortunately someone arrived, even though mr brian nell locked the main door.
he used to drive around with the brother of a friend of mine - they would pick up boys hitching and take them to a bushy area called cato manor (in dbn), and do whatever they did with them there.
he caused a friend of mine to jump off the 8th floor of a building and kill himself.
my friend's brother that used to drive around with him also killed himself.

our business is a long way from over.
i freely use his name and call him a pedophile on open platforms, quite simply because there is fukkall he can do about it - any attempt at legal action will be met in kind with criminal charges from me - there is no statute on limitations with sexual offences.
i've suddenly got lots of time on my hands now, a good opportunity to settle some outstanding matters.
hopefully someone out there reading this knows kuntface, if so, do let him know - it's time.
Someone should have killed him long ago. I do not believe there is hope for people that believe children want and need that sort of attention. They are broken and need to be removed.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
clearer ?
The imagery they use. The meanings in what they do. The why. I hear that sometimes messages are clearer when you stop the brain from over analyzing. I have never really been high - so I guess this is all supposition based on what I have heard others say.