Threadkiller LXXVIV : Flogging A Dead Horse

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Well that was fun. Halfway through my 3rd cataract op yesterday, the mood in the theater changes and I feel some rather more intense pushing and tugging - so I asked what was going on...
The implant tore while they were inserting it. They had to then cut it in half (inside my lens capsule) and then pull the pieces out.
Lens implant is 6mmx13mm
Incision is 2.5mm wide.

Feel like the hulk punched me in the eye today...

Datura

Captain Faptastic
Sometimes I see my avatar next to a thread showing that I replied to it and I think, "How fscked was I that I even opened that schit in the first place!?!"...

Datura

Captain Faptastic
Well that was fun. Halfway through my 3rd cataract op yesterday, the mood in the theater changes and I feel some rather more intense pushing and tugging - so I asked what was going on...
The implant tore while they were inserting it. They had to then cut it in half (inside my lens capsule) and then pull the pieces out.
Lens implant is 6mmx13mm
Incision is 2.5mm wide.

That gave me the chills... I don't mind licking the occasional eyeball but that kinda creeped me out man....

Jeepers creepers don't let them break your peepers.

BloodrayneZA

Expert Member
@Datura which poison do you belong in the datura family?

Datura is a genus of nine species of poisonous Vespertine flowering plants belonging to the family Solanaceae. They are commonly known as daturas, but also known as devil's trumpets. Other English common names include moonflower, jimsonweed, devil's weed, hell's bells and thorn-apple.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
O
Lens implant is 6mmx13mm
Incision is 2.5mm wide.

OMG ouch!!! Did they replace the implant ?

Dave

Honorary Master

Datura is a genus of nine species of poisonous Vespertine flowering plants belonging to the family Solanaceae. They are commonly known as daturas, but also known as devil's trumpets. Other English common names include moonflower, jimsonweed, devil's weed, hell's bells and thorn-apple.
I think he sounds most like a moonflower.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
clean slate there, even for emam :p
Oh will look for the link again - cannot promise to post much. But given that I will be stuck at home - you never know
Now - do I go in as someone else ..,... or myself ? Mmmmmm

Datura

Captain Faptastic

Malpitte

Nightshade family... Datura stramonium.