Thursday, 14 February 2019

ekske1

Expert Member
So who is doing something? I've just completed the gift. All self made except the container. haha.

Not sure if I am going to pop out for dinner however that might change.

Akasha

Executive Member
I've gone through quite a bit of effort. I enjoy valentines. I love my bf all the other days of the year as well and spoil him often, but on v-day I go all out with decorations and stuff.

ArtyLoop

Expert Member
I usually use this time to hand-craft gifts, especially the card. Gives me an opportunity to draw something and colour it. Am heading to the 3@1 on my way home to get my colour prints and then I will assemble the card at home

marco79

Expert Member
Nothing planned. I will probably just get a box of chocolates this evening for the SO.

We did however have a romantic getaway 2 weeks back.

Steamy Tom

Got 2 kids.
So after we've separated them from fighting with each other for the 100th time that day and they've gone to sleep, we'll do that thing that people with two kids do when they're alone.
Enjoy the peace and quiet for 10 minutes.
if your kids are fighting everyday constantly then you aren't hitting them hard enough

Cius

Expert Member
Not much, we don't really go all out for Valentines but might try do a dinner close to the date. Going out on the actual night generally is to busy for us. With load shedding scheduled for my house tomorrow night at least it will be candle lit.

Iamnotageek

Expert Member
Please have her do the golfball hosepipe test and post the results here.
Just call her direct. I don't want to be in the middle of this. Last time we had a threeway that dude never called us back. I blame her.

So call her. DM me for her number if you want it.