Tim Cook claims Android has 47 times more malware than iOS

das Toktokken

Honorary Master
Strange that I haven't been hit yet.

das Toktokken

Honorary Master
Neither is there on IOS. It takes 10 minutes to jailbreak an Iphone. Apple knows and silently endorses the backdoor they introduced. Not really such a secure OS when you can make it do what you want if you want.
There are checks on both stores, but iOS has more stringent checks than Play Store.
App store is way stricter with releases and the process is longer by at least 24 hours.

Dave

Honorary Master
Here's just one

There's also 5 minutes, 10 minutes take your pick. A quick google would bring up any number of ways.

That says iOS 13.5 in the title which is at least a year out of date. iOS is now on 14.6.

So for iOS 14.6 on an iPhone 12 please.

Swa

Honorary Master
There are checks on both stores, but iOS has more stringent checks than Play Store.
App store is way stricter with releases and the process is longer by at least 24 hours.
Play store has a lot more apps so a lot more to check. Google routinely removes apps that aren't considered safe or doesn't adhere to policies. You'd expect it to be a bigger target.

Swa

Honorary Master
That says iOS 13.5 in the title which is at least a year out of date. iOS is now on 14.6.

So for iOS 14.6 on an iPhone 12 please.
LOL. There's for every model. But you'll continue to shift the goal.

Dave

Honorary Master
LOL. There's for every model. But you'll continue to shift the goal.

I didn’t shift any goal, check my original post, I’m asking for a 10 minute jailbreak for the current model iPhone on the current firmware.

If Apple are secretly endorsing jail breaking it can’t be difficult to find.

Dave

Honorary Master
@Swa

Heres my original post

can you point out this 10 minute jailbreak procedure? Say for an iPhone 12 on iOS 14.6 and that allows full functionality of the phone.

Will you let me know when you find it? thanks so much.

sand_man

Honorary Master
You know when IOS 14.6 was released?
You won't find a jailbreak for any thing more recent than and including A12 on 14.4....

Apple has not, nor ever will endorse jailbreaking. They've gone so far as to attempt to make it illegal for anyone to jailbreak their iDevices..

Jailbroken iDevices are not covered by warranty either.

Multiple 3rd party app developers build jailbreak detection into their software preventing it from functioning on jailbroken iDevices.

Swa

Honorary Master
You won't find a jailbreak for any thing more recent than and including A12 on 14.4....

Apple has not, nor ever will endorse jailbreaking. They've gone so far as to attempt to make it illegal for anyone to jailbreak their iDevices..

Jailbroken iDevices are not covered by warranty either.

Multiple 3rd party app developers build jailbreak detection into their software preventing it from functioning on jailbroken iDevices.
Won't? https://zeejb.com/jailbreak-ios-14-6/

Dave

Honorary Master
You know when IOS 14.6 was released?

What’s that got to do with it? Apple secretly endorse jail breaking don’t they?

Apple has not, nor ever will endorse jailbreaking.

According to Swa it’s actually Apple who secretly endorse and allow jail breaking.

Then try any of the dozens of others.

You don’t even understand what A12 is, do you?

Quick, go Google…

sand_man

Honorary Master
Just had a quick look at that.

So doesn’t fit the criteria (even if it worked for the 12 series), having to re-jailbreak after every reboot isn’t a fully functional solution.
There hasn't been a fully untethered jailbreak for years...