Time to complain? Can't do work?

gigtech

I think it is about time that we bitch to iburst as SOME of us, can't even do work under these conditions. As, they have guarenteed a 1Mbit connection speed until you reach your 3GB limit. They are not living up to their expectations and could easily be sued for their lack of efficiency and not binding to their own terms and conditions.

Tel: 0861 927 4357 (WBS HELP)
Fax: 0861 927 3282

IBurst Contact Us page

nocilah

Banned
or... time to pull out that trusty ole 56K... it beat sentech will it beat iBurst ?

I feel sorry for you guys who need to work with it. I thanfully only use it at home for recreation. pron. **** ike that.

playkiller no.2

Expert Member
Darn It and I wanted to get the 1gb package cause it was all I could afford a month but now forget it.

I`m going to be stuck with Senior 56k for the rest of my life.

Last edited:

evilsee

hi, the things is they don't guarentee a 1 meg line 1 mbit is the maximum it will run at.

ic

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
evilsee said:
hi, the things is they don't guarentee a 1 meg line 1 mbit is the maximum it will run at.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing, it is fairly clear from the way that speeds are keyed in the coverage maps, that unless you travel from a light-green zone to a dark-green zone, you will not be getting 1MBits/s. The rub comes in when you were receiving great speeds according to the coverage map when you signed up, and then the coverage is changed to your detriment, which is what happened to me with Bryanston-BS :(.

slimothy

Banned
i actually had a nice day, I got to use someone elses adsl account and then at 3 o'clock I had a nap on the couch here at the office, just woke up now and feel awesome

ic

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
slimothy said:
i actually had a nice day, I got to use someone elses adsl account and then at 3 o'clock I had a nap on the couch here at the office, just woke up now and feel awesome
In keeping with the topic of this thread, I think it's time to complain that Slimothy gets to sleep on the job, what's your boss' telephone numer / email addy?...:D