Tips for a divorcee

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
Since I'm not a pussy, I didn't create a throwaway :thumbsup:

Any of you guys who are divorced have any tips? It's a life I've left yonks ago and am forced to embrace again.

My kids come to visit me weekends, but during the week, it gets po3s boring. I thought about getting a dog -a peke to be exact (we have one at my house and I just love the little shirt!), but how much would that help?

I'm an introvert, so my mind is my best friend. I honestly would rather get drunk on my own and post kak on here, than go out and meet people.

So, yeah, what are you divorcees doing to kill time? And yes, I have a pussy on standby, but even that is beginning to bore me.

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
Xbox Series S/X + Game Pass Ultimate.

Job done.
I have one...well, actually my kids have one because I didn't want to take it when I moved out. It's on my to-buy list though. R14k in lawyers fees to cover this month is what's stopping me :(

edit: Series S

saor

Honorary Master
. I thought about getting a dog -a peke to be exact (we have one at my house and I just love the little shirt!), but how much would that help?
Nee man fok. If you going to get a dog get a dog not a hamster. But you're single - why tie yourself down with a responsibility like that? So much easier to get away for the weekend without a rodent to take care of.

Kosmik

Honorary Master

Any of you guys who are divorced have any tips? It's a life I've left yonks ago and am forced to embrace again.

My kids come to visit me weekends, but during the week, it gets po3s boring. I thought about getting a dog -a peke to be exact (we have one at my house and I just love the little shirt!), but how much would that help?

I'm an introvert, so my mind is my best friend. I honestly would rather get drunk on my own and post kak on here, than go out and meet people.

So, yeah, what are you divorcees doing to kill time? And yes, I have a pussy on standby, but even that is beginning to bore me.
Interested in tinkering? Get a hobby like 3d printing etc.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Get yourself a hobby, find a new interest of sorts.

Also, introvert or not, life is easier with friends. Go to the pub and watch the Moto GP or Formula 1 or soccer or whatever and make some friends.

R13...

Honorary Master
Since I'm not a pussy, I didn't create a throwaway

What happened with your sugarmama who was buying you phones and ****? Or you looking to fill time in between seeing her? Join a gym, good for anyone not just the divorced.

RonSwanson

Honorary Master

Start with serving your community. Join the CPF / SAPS, and/or the local church, and / or the animal rescue shelter, start serving in one of their ministries. It will take up a lot of your time. so firstly it will help you in enforcing discipline in your own life, for example you can't serve or help if you yourself are drunk, and secondly, when you are exposed to how other people live, and all of their problems and issues, you get to realise how fortunate you are.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Bang the ex's hotter sister, if she doesn't have one then bang one of her hotter cousin, if she doesn't have one of those then bang one of her least offensive looking friends.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Best way to meet people is via interested, just explore stuff that interest you and search for that stuff in a South African context and you'll naturally find people nearby with the same interests