Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 August 2023 to 31 July 2024

anyone else unable to pay ethekwini bill at clicks? Clicks only supports easypay for bills and ethekwini does not have the easypay option. I called clicks and they say I am unable to pay instore, anyone knows a work around this?
Until eThekwini sign up with EasyPay again I doubt anyone can. For some reason in 2018 they cancelled their agreement as they used to accept both Pay@ and EasyPay payments. If I am not mistaken Ekurhuleni have also recently ceased accepting Easypay payments. Seems Easypay is out of favour with municipalities.

No you can't. It is for grocery spent. Stop abusing the system or we will all be prejudiced by it.
I pay my municipal bill on the Clicks app and this counts towards Clicks spend and I receive the eBucks.
Is this not supposed to happen? Or against the spirit of the spend rule?

I've transferred my bond to FNB recently and they said they will give 61,000 eBucks. Email support is useless from the bond people, just wondering if anyone knows how this is paid? Like with monthly allocation or a one off?

Just an update for those wondering, bond registered on 4th Jan, first bond payment went off on 31st Jan, woke up to 61,000 eBucks in the account this morning :p

I have just called EB now and they said that it has been increased to R6000 as of the 1st February only for PC and PW
I checked via X (Twitter) they responded that it hasnt changed and is still R3000. I checked the rules again yesterday and the R6000 is changed back to R3000 on the rules

I checked via X (Twitter) they responded that it hasnt changed and is still R3000. I checked the rules again yesterday and the R6000 is changed back to R3000 on the rules

oh Gosh,

who knows whats going on there

It's still R6000 on the eBucks website
  • The amount on which you earn eBucks is limited to 20% of your total monthly qualifying FNB Fusion Private Clients Card, FNB Private Clients Credit Card and/or FNB Private Clients Debit card spend, or a total rand spend (on groceries across both Shoprite Checkers and SPAR) of R6 000 per month, whichever occurs first.

Similar situation on Premier:

Rules say R3000

1708520275083.png

Calculator says R2000. Way to go FNB.

ok, so i hear it might be R3000 at checkers and R3000 at spar but cannot earn more than R3000 per store (so if you split it you can still earn ebucks for spend value of R6000)

In case anyone is wondering, I previously asked what happens to the ebucks levels when you upgrade from premier to private clients.

So far all I can see is that my ebucks account says it is not in good standing, but gives no definitive reason why. just the generic response.

but the ebucks requirements have already updated. None of the discount limits or flight rewards etc have been updated as of yet. They did say it could take 30 days for everything to transferred over the PC system.

They are also apparently running a special where you can upgrade and get the same price as the premier account for 3 months.

Back