Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 August 2023 to 31 July 2024

That's is a little weird. I did a quick check and credit card should be free on Premier and up (didn't check aspire).
They reverse the credit facility fee but not the R80 credit card fee.

Screenshot_2023-12-14-06-17-44-773_za.co.fnb.connect.itt-edit.jpg

Will have to contact them again.

Really good deal on a higher end 4k TV plus get 15% back on FNB day which should be tomorrow 15th not today?
It says it is today loud and clear on the daily deals though.

Did anyone else get an early credit card settlement debit?
Mines setup to run on the 25th but it ran on the 14th, which put my cheque account into overdraft but I only noticed it today.

Did anyone else get an early credit card settlement debit?
Mines setup to run on the 25th but it ran on the 14th, which put my cheque account into overdraft but I only noticed it today.
Yes, exact same thing happened to me.

This usually happens over this time of year, and FNB sends out confirmation messages to "take the debit order earlier"

This usually happens over this time of year, and FNB sends out confirmation messages to "take the debit order earlier"
It's never happened in the past but it looks like it's a FNB Glitch considering it also happened to other people.

It's never happened in the past but it looks like it's a FNB Glitch considering it also happened to other people.

Ok, I already got homeloan messages to say do I want to bring my DO forward. Thought it might be related

I'm struggling with that too. Got the FNBy account, added the kid to family profile, not getting any points.

We even had the eBucks people confirm that it is in order a month or so back. Will have to get in touch with them again at some stage. Fortunately it doesn't affect my rewards level.
i created the savings account from within the FNBy account. when i went into details it showed has a normal savings account. the second person on the secure chat found the error. deleted the one i created and recreated a new one as an FNBy savings account. then i deposited R201 into the FNBY savings account and all was good since then - full 1000 points.

I saw that last month I got 0 clicks points for fuel. Talking to the Engen rep now, he said the physical clicks card should be swiped. I just rolled eyes at him ...

I saw that last month I got 0 clicks points for fuel. Talking to the Engen rep now, he said the physical clicks card should be swiped. I just rolled eyes at him ...
Yep, exactly why I don't bother with it. It's not worth the hassle.

i created the savings account from within the FNBy account. when i went into details it showed has a normal savings account. the second person on the secure chat found the error. deleted the one i created and recreated a new one as an FNBy savings account. then i deposited R201 into the FNBY savings account and all was good since then - full 1000 points.
Amazing, so both ur FNB secure chat works and you managed to get the correct savings account. Quick, buy a lotto. I’m still stuck with a normal savings account after 3 attempts by various support staff.

Back