Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmcd101

lets hope the news is not overly apocalyptic when we see the results of the rule change...

Speedster

Honorary Master
There's some seriously negative expectations floating around this thread. How about we wait for the actual rules before we start arranging a funeral for our beloved eBucks.

Last edited:

kreamy786

There's some seriously negative expectations floating around this thread. How about we wait for the actual rules before we start arranging a funeral for our beloved eBucks.

agreed... lets wait and see how the new rules look. im sure we all will just need to tweak a bit here and there to maintain our RL's, hopefully :D

Last edited:

bandooq

Expert Member
Beside earning ebucks, get a little cash back, use snapnsave.

tirone

Is it worth going ahead and upgrading from Gold to Platinum in the mean time? I've never really worried to upgrade previously, as I battled to justify the higher monthly account fee. Although it sounds like now there'll be no eBucks for Gold.

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
Is it worth going ahead and upgrading from Gold to Platinum in the mean time? I've never really worried to upgrade previously, as I battled to justify the higher monthly account fee. Although it sounds like now there'll be no eBucks for Gold.

Rather wait it out and use the ebucks calculator once the rules have been updated.

KaMoS

Expert Member
Let's not be too negative about the changes. When the last round of big changes came around, they didn't affect me too much. I stayed on RL5, so I am not to concerned.

Rocco1

Expert Member
It seems the emphasis will be on saving rather than 100% credit card and using their other services.
Depends what the saving requirements are now.

Keep 100K in a savings account? not everyone can do that etc.

I would like to know before S&P rates us on Friday what do to with some spare. cash.
Ie needed for Level 5, or hoops too many and rather go buy some dollar based funds before friday...

zerocool2009

Executive Member
FNB told me so far, all eB earnings on premier and up will be on Credit Card purchases only !

A wise move actually ! (They will get more vs compared to only cheque accounts)

air

Expert Member
LOL, there will be pandemonium if FNB delays publishing of the new rules tomorrow... tick-tock :)

Status
Not open for further replies.