Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solitude

Executive Member
I just tried to convert virtual Checkers vouchers to a physical gift card for the first time. First they sent me to the money market and then to the kiosk. I asked for the gift card amount and paid using the wi-codes. To make sure everything was fine I wanted to pay for bread and milk with the gift card, but it would not go through. I felt sorry for the guys behind me so I just paid with my credit card. They said that I could only pay for the Loot Scode at the Money Market and scanned the Scode, but payment would not go through using the gift card. Apparently the amount was loaded on the gift card but it was not available for some reason, i.e. it showed a zero available balance. They got two different managers who couldn't explain it and then they phoned customer service. After a while I told them I had to go and left my number to let me know when they have figured it out.
I have to mention that the management and general service at our Checkers is not very good.

Okay, so this is what happened to me today and why I couldn't pay the sCode. The balance says R6500 but the available balance says R0.

gjm, I don't know if you'll see this but how did you fix it?

*edit*
Sorry, I see now this is in the old thread. Maybe someone can lock it?

Last edited:

wtg

Okay, so this is what happened to me today and why I couldn't pay the sCode. The balance says R6500 but the available balance says R0.

gjm, I don't know if you'll see this but how did you fix it?

*edit*
Sorry, I see now this is in the old thread. Maybe someone can lock it?

Just call the headoffice - they sorted it out within 30mins for me.
Feels to me that it has to do with the money clearing (like an EFT to a different bank)

Napalm2880

Expert Member
Good news!

SCode is now an accepted payment method on bidorbuy.co.za :D

*soft-launched, so I'm guessing it will take time to roll out to all sellers.

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
How much percent do you get back when buying from partners?

Or buying things online from Takealot?

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
Again. Wrong thread. Look at the dates. Head up to the current thread, I'm sure this question has been answered there.
Sorry, was on Tapatalk. Not close to my pc. It was the last thread to be replied to. Thread should've been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.