Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

Well it's working... I've viewed this thread 7 times already

beefymoocow

Drastic changes this year?
To be honest we all know theres gonna be dramatic changes similar to last year.

Last year and the year before that, they reduced the earn rate, drop the 40% earn rate for connect. Dropped the easy points and added harder criterias. You can expect the same this year.

Last edited:

therealace

To be honest we all know theres gonna be dramatic changes similar to last year.

Last year and the year before that, they reduced the earn rate, drop the 40% earn rate for connect. Dropped the easy points and added harder criterias. You can expect the same this year.
Maybe not - they are concerned about Discovery and eventually Bank Zero

Crush

Maybe not - they are concerned about Discovery and eventually Bank Zero
Not really. Got some insider feedback from a friend. Apparently eB team are more concerned about abuse than competition... apparently 43 users have been flagged and their behaviour was broken down. One guy used R24k in Checkers vouchers in a single transaction.

Expect some seriously annoying caps to be imposed... it's not pretty.

I feel like my dog just died :(

beefymoocow

Not really. Got some insider feedback from a friend. Apparently eB team are more concerned about abuse than competition... apparently 43 users have been flagged and their behaviour was broken down. One guy used R24k in Checkers vouchers in a single transaction.

Yea I agree. I got a feeling they gonna reduce the earn rate by reducing the checkers cap. 13500 is quite a large cap. You can expect it to be reduce to a fair rate like 3k. They are worried about discovery bank but they rather lose these abuser to them and protect the normal guys. I’m sure the abusers cost them more money anyway.

Last edited:

Solitude

Expert Member

Ha I bought a R15k tv using Checkers vouchers. I'm glad to see I'm not the only person to make big purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.