• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Two-Day Giveaway - Win a Google Chromecast, Branded Gear, and a Mystery Gadget. Enter Here.
  • Giveaway - Win a DiskStation DS918+ and Active Backup Suite from Synology. Enter Here.

Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Jasop

Trying to open an FNBy account to earn 1000 points monthly, but I do not see the option logged in on the app or on the web.

App: Accounts > Add > ... For Me > cannot find FNBy account
Web: My Bank Accounts > Add a day to day account > cannot find FNBy account

Is there a reason why the account might be missing?

Speedster

Executive Member
Trying to open an FNBy account to earn 1000 points monthly, but I do not see the option logged in on the app or on the web.

I just popped a mail to my banker. Maybe contact yours, or the Premier sweet?

Gamer

Expert Member

Log out and apply online.

Jasop

- Have an FNB Fixed Deposit Account(s) with a fixed term of at least six months and maintain a monthly balance of at least R35 000 in the account(s) - 2 000 points

- Have at least one FNB Savings and Investment Account and maintain a monthly balance across your FNB Savings and Investment Account(s) of: [Between R35 000 and R69 999] - 1 000 points
with the two rules above, will a 6 month (or longer) fixed deposit of R35000 (or more) earn 3000 points?

AirWolf

Honorary Master
If I pay my municipal / telephone accounts online via easy-pay , will it count as qualifying spend?
Try:
https://www.walletdoc.com/

They also have an app. You can forward your emailed accounts to <your_user_name>@walletdoc.me and it will load it in there ready for payment.
Scanned accounts will not work.

Easypay has very dated functionality.