Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

notinterested

Hi guys

I'm trying to get myself from level 4 back to 5 and I need 1500 points.

My plan so far is to withdraw cash at tills (1000 points) and then either change to a fusion premier account or put 15k into a savings account (both worth 1000 points)

Can someone please tell me what the advantage of this fusion thing is over having a seperate credit and cheque card? I phoned the premier suite but they weren't actually helpful.

Also, does the savings pocket count towards ebucks points? Seems like the easiest option to get 1000 points is to just put 15k into this account.

Jeffafa

Its simple if you cant make T5 don't even think about it...
Yeah getting to Level 5 on PW is hard plus even though i can do somethings to get to T5 it means spending more money just to get R100 worth of ebucks more from my current plus i wont reach the caps as well,though its almost December and will be doing abit of travelling

abudabi

Expert Member
FNB is trying to tempt me,i just got an offer to upgrade to Private wealth *decisions,decisions
Hehe... I got the same prompt last night on the app. Doing my calcs to see. I'm just worried about my cheque account that will remain PC when I do the upgrade.... then will have to do a manual upgrade and prolly jump through hoops.

cozinsky

Expert Member
FNB is trying to tempt me,i just got an offer to upgrade to Private wealth *decisions,decisions
I meet the requirements but seems FNB is not interested in me. I never got an invite. However, I am not sure if it is really worth it. Banking costs are higher and the earn on eBucks is not that much better. It is also much harder to get on lvl 5 on PW. I will stick to PC for now. My spending patterns are pretty much in line with PC requirements and rewards.

cozinsky

Expert Member
I think we need a thread on how to maximise FNB + ebucks rewards + airline miles for travel. Fly cheap with perks. Best airlines and deals.
You are at the right place buddy. If you scroll back. the travel rewards have been discussed in detail already. Enjoy your stay!

Snyper564

Expert Member
Yeah getting to Level 5 on PW is hard plus even though i can do somethings to get to T5 it means spending more money just to get R100 worth of ebucks more from my current plus i wont reach the caps as well,though its almost December and will be doing abit of travelling
Then in short def not worth it...

Snyper564

Expert Member
It's all about timing. Not early in the morning, just after shift change or after skimming (for security reasons, not fraud) the till etc.
Nothing worse than needed large amount of cash immediately and know one withdrawal can mess everything up!

Status
Not open for further replies.