Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Salmank

So is spot like slide now? Sending money to someone with spot will put it into their spot wallet instead of directly into their Bank account?

If this is how it now works, I prefer the old way where the recipient didn't have to "cash out" the money to their Bank account.
Benefit of the new system is that you can spot between FNB and Nedbank and get Ebucks.

Then spot back from Nedbank into FNB and get Voyager miles.

With the old system, when you spot back from Nedbank to FnB, it would cancel out the ebucks

Sphinx21

Benefit of the new system is that you can spot between FNB and Nedbank and get Ebucks.

Then spot back from Nedbank into FNB and get Voyager miles.

With the old system, when you spot back from Nedbank to FnB, it would cancel out the ebucks
I don't see a wallet on my app. Is this on IOS or andoid? Also, do mean that you spot from one person to another in the process you've described.

Filosofer

Please confirm this for me..

To buy prepaid elec:

Buy dischem vouchers at 40% online.
Go to dischem and buy unipin
Follow ussd to buy elec?

Also, how long is the unipin valid for?

Ideally like to have a couple and buy when required...
Tanks
I need to try this. Can I get a unipin on the dischem website or do I have to go in store?

electrix

So is spot like slide now? Sending money to someone with spot will put it into their spot wallet instead of directly into their Bank account?

If this is how it now works, I prefer the old way where the recipient didn't have to "cash out" the money to their Bank account.
Yes. Just like slide.

Only u dont havta "spot" anybody anymor

Just topup ur wallet with cc, then cash out to bank account

cozinsky

Expert Member
Can the eBucks users who abuse the Dischem discount vouchers by buying Unipin to pay for pre-paid electricity stop it? It is abuse of the process - the Dischem vouchers were obviously meant to purchase products at Dischem. Your abuse may result in the cancellation of Dischem vouchers which is to the detriment of all of us.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Can the eBucks users who abuse the Dischem discount vouchers by buying Unipin to pay for pre-paid electricity stop it? It is abuse of the process - the Dischem vouchers were obviously meant to purchase products at Dischem. Your abuse may result in the cancellation of Dischem vouchers which is to the detriment of all of us.
With the caps and limited voucher availability I don't think this will be an issue

Dolby

Honorary Master
I really wished they're tested this new Engen system before launching . Or at least after the issues were raised in July, maybe corrected them in August.

Please be advised that because we are doing an investigation and there are a whole lot of clients affected, we will only be able to backdate your account with the next allocations should the investigation find that you are eligible to earn these eBucks, which I'm sure they will

Snyper564

Expert Member
Um... I guess I should also not buy medication just stuff off the shelves (Nuts and two ply toilet paper). As the other person pointed out the caps are so low it doesn't matter...