Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Salmank

Generally, hows Incredible Connections price for a nice Dell laptop and Canon printer?

I know 3 years back when I bought a laptop, Dionwire were way cheaper. Hows their prices now?Will ir be worthwhile throwing ebucks for Incredible connection voucher?

Salmank

Will I get 12-13 cents if I sell? I have 22 000 ebucks. Doubting whether its better to sell or keep for ebuck shop discounts over Christmas...

airborne

Executive Member
When is your eBucks level updated at the beginning of each month?

Would buying Dischem 5 vouchers on the app qualify for the level:
• Do at least two payments, transfers (excluding inter-account transfers) and/or purchases per month via the FNB Banking App

Like a dimwit I forgot to do 2 inter-account transfers which I normally do to ensure I fufill the above.

Speedster

Executive Member
When is your eBucks level updated at the beginning of each month?

Would buying Dischem 5 vouchers on the app qualify for the level:
• Do at least two payments, transfers (excluding inter-account transfers) and/or purchases per month via the FNB Banking App

Like a dimwit I forgot to do 2 inter-account transfers which I normally do to ensure I fufill the above.
Updated somewhere between the 8th and 10th using the previous calender month's transactions / activity. Unfortunately you won't be able to do anything about November's calculation now

airborne

Executive Member
Updated somewhere between the 8th and 10th using the previous calender month's transactions / activity. Unfortunately you won't be able to do anything about November's calculation now
Thanks, would buying Dischem 5 vouchers on the app(which is what I did in November via the app) qualify for the below level:

Jasop

Thanks, would buying Dischem 5 vouchers on the app(which is what I did in November via the app) qualify for the below level:
That's a damn good question

Technically you are purchasing a voucher

Speedster

Executive Member
I doubt it, but don't take my answer as definitive