Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

NashyR

Can someone please explain the linked spousal account to me? i tried to google it but couldnt find any info. My husband and I both have premier accounts, I am on level 5 however he is on level 4 and short of 1000 points. Is there a difference in pricing? or account benefits?

Awesum

Expert Member
I have reached my limit for sending eBucks.
Thank you to all who have assisted.
I managed to buy R7.5k worth of vouchers.

electrix

Can someone please explain the linked spousal account to me? i tried to google it but couldnt find any info. My husband and I both have premier accounts, I am on level 5 however he is on level 4 and short of 1000 points. Is there a difference in pricing? or account benefits?
check the latest pricing guide

https://www.fnb.co.za/downloads/pricing-guide/products/FNB-Pricing-Guide-Premier-Cheque-Account.pdf

-no change to your account.
-this option is just to up the account status(g/p/pc/pw) of the spouse to match yours.
-spousal option will entitle your husband to the reduced monthly fee of R185(premier).
-you both will get spousal points to up your reward level. (check the calculator)
-if you are on islamic option, note there is no spousal islamic option as yet, so your husband will have to compensate for that.
-your accounts dont appear on each others profiles, unless you both have opted for that.

Last edited:
From SLIDE

"Your account has been flagged by our fraud detection system. Unfortunately this means that you will be unable to use Slide moving forwards until we further develop our system so that it can be used for high volume payments.

Slide is designed to help make sending money to friends and family easy (e.g. buying a cup of coffee, splitting a bill, drinks with friends, etc.). Given the nature of your transactions, your usage is not inline with the typical behaviour on Slide and hence why your account has been flagged.

We apologies for the inconvenience."

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
From SLIDE

"Your account has been flagged by our fraud detection system. Unfortunately this means that you will be unable to use Slide moving forwards until we further develop our system so that it can be used for high volume payments.

Slide is designed to help make sending money to friends and family easy (e.g. buying a cup of coffee, splitting a bill, drinks with friends, etc.). Given the nature of your transactions, your usage is not inline with the typical behaviour on Slide and hence why your account has been flagged.

We apologies for the inconvenience."
You shouldn't be having to split the bill at the brothel. That's why you probably got "flagged". Sometimes sharing is not caring

Ruxin

If I upgrade to PC will I earn points for growing my savings by R2000 and for keeping that savings above R35 000?
Also if I open the Global Account and put in the R9000 the first month will I get the points?

Speedster

Executive Member
If I upgrade to PC will I earn points for growing my savings by R2000 and for keeping that savings above R35 000?
Also if I open the Global Account and put in the R9000 the first month will I get the points?
What do the rules / calculator say?