Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedster

Honorary Master
It says I will but just wanted confirmation from someone who perhaps upgraded middle of the month and received the points that same month.
If the rule requires minimum balance that means you'll have to have kept that balance for the full month. The balance increase points simply require the end of month balance to be sufficiently higher than the balance on the 1st

Ruxin

If the rule requires minimum balance that means you'll have to have kept that balance for the full month. The balance increase points simply require the end of month bandage to be sufficiently higher than the balance on the 1st

Thanks

Salmank

Brilliant idea

I will also offer 3500 ebucks to whoever buys me R500 Dischem Vouchers.

Please PM me.

DENROCwtf

I can contribute to my tax free investment account on the easy equity platform at a 2,3 % cost but earn 3 % in ebucks. But I am hoping to managed my online spend and monthly card spend so I get the reward level points – in any borderline months ?

Will the easy equity payment – reflect as online spend ?

Your view ? any better suggestion.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
It says I will but just wanted confirmation from someone who perhaps upgraded middle of the month and received the points that same month.
You never receive points in the same month as it's allocated in the next month (for the previous month) by the 10th+/-.

1) If I upgrade to PC will I earn points for growing my savings by R2000 and 2) for keeping that savings above R35 000?
3) Also if I open the Global Account and put in the R9000 the first month will I get the points?
So if you are doing the above this month, you will get the points for 1 and 3 as it relates to December, but for 2 you might not get the points. I say might not because it's possible that when i actioned number 2 then i did get the points for the month in question but in that scenario i opened the account in that month, so maybe that's why (and i was on Premier at the time). It's a little hazy right now :D

Noisybottom

My wife and sons X2 are road tripping to Sedgefield from Cape Town tomorrow, anybody have an Engen 1stop Wimpy voucher(s) they not gonna use please, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

sammi01

My wife and sons X2 are road tripping to Sedgefield from Cape Town tomorrow, anybody have an Engen 1stop Wimpy voucher(s) they not gonna use please, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Attachments

• 20181214_215354.jpg
    20181214_215354.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 85
Status
Not open for further replies.