Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasop

PC R385..... PW R470
Consider keeping minimum balance in cheque account to waive fees ... The other benefit of doing that is the monthly points received to help towards level 5, especially on PW.

This is assuming there is no debt where the money would be better used to save on interest, etc.

weneeedmorepills

Consider keeping minimum balance in cheque account to waive fees ... The other benefit of doing that is the monthly points received to help towards level 5, especially on PW.

This is assuming there is no debt where the money would be better used to save on interest, etc.
Regarding this is it possible to keep the balance and save mothly fees and hit the 1000 points for using the over draft? if yes than how???

Jasop

Regarding this is it possible to keep the balance and save mothly fees and hit the 1000 points for using the over draft? if yes than how???
I replaced overdraft with Islamic for those 2000 points

Then maintain cheque balance for additional 3000 points and waived fees

Without these two things I wouldn't reach level 5

soutieafrica

Also, I moved up to private wealth, but lost out on R2750 tax free as I only transferred on 1st. Bad advice from consultant. But I transferred 5000 to fixed deposit. I still dropped to 30%

stocksie

Be Careful on booking BA International Flights with EBucks Travel
Booked a flight today return to London and when checking the booking on BA site to add my EC number discovered that the fare only included hand baggage and a checked in bag was at an extra charge - R750 each way
I think EBucks should make it clearer on their website - BA's site does but EBucks just says:

icon-luggage.gif
Airline-specific baggage allowances apply.

It would have been cheaper to book on BA like I normally do but wanted to use my EB balance

Snyper564

Honorary Master
Be Careful on booking BA International Flights with EBucks Travel
Booked a flight today return to London and when checking the booking on BA site to add my EC number discovered that the fare only included hand baggage and a checked in bag was at an extra charge - R750 each way
I think EBucks should make it clearer on their website - BA's site does but EBucks just says:

icon-luggage.gif
Airline-specific baggage allowances apply.

It would have been cheaper to book on BA like I normally do but wanted to use my EB balance

How would you find out what applies then. I will be flying KLM/Air france in July next year and this info will be important.

d0b33

Honorary Master
I still find that booking with the airlines directly is cheaper. I use flight search websites and get good deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.