Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzairb

35000k ebucks for sale @ R4375
Can send immediately.

Another 25000k ebucks also at 12.5c and I can try send via the call center today. @R3125

Pm if interested

Snyper564

Honorary Master
35000k ebucks for sale @ R4375
Can send immediately.

Another 25000k ebucks also at 12.5c and I can try send via the call center today. @R3125

Pm if interested

Your pricing is way off. No more great specials (black friday etc) and caps in place. 12.5c is way off. Likely looking at 10c/10.5c if you lucky...

Or get ebucks card and spend at many places.

whatwhat

Executive Member
Is Carbo still a good place to sell ebucks? Have just under a million ebucks that is really of no use while in Hong Kong.

Speedster

Honorary Master
Anyone have a ProShop / CycleLab voucher they'd be willing to trade for Incredible / Dischem / HiFi Corp / Cape Union / Poetry?

3WA

Honorary Master
Was contacted by PC call center asking me to upgrade from premier to PC. The guy said I would be entitled to lower credit card interest rates (but since I pay full amount off each month - not a benefit) and also home loan interest rates. That could be useful. Has anyone upgraded from premier to PC and actually got reduced HL rates? I am currently on prime -0.5. thx

Would love to know the answer to this. Also on Premier and haven’t had a reason to upgrade since it matches my spending perfectly, but if they can cut my interest rate I'd definitely do it.

Diderot

Would love to know the answer to this. Also on Premier and haven’t had a reason to upgrade since it matches my spending perfectly, but if they can cut my interest rate I'd definitely do it.

Not sure about homeloans but the interest rate on my CC dropped to 9.25% from 14% when I upgraded

Reactions: 3WA

3WA

Honorary Master
Not sure about homeloans but the interest rate on my CC dropped to 9.25% from 14% when I upgraded

Great. Maybe I'll try doing it in branch so I can ask specifically about home loans. Even another 0.5% would make it a good deal.

Snyper564

Honorary Master
Great. Maybe I'll try doing it in branch so I can ask specifically about home loans. Even another 0.5% would make it a good deal.
Branch can't help with home loans it's a totally separate department. Recommend that you call the homeloan department

3WA

Honorary Master
Branch can't help with home loans it's a totally separate department. Recommend that you call the homeloan department

Oh, I meant doing the upgrade in a branch. I know about the home loan rate review process, I send in every two years.

Crush

Anyone have a ProShop / CycleLab voucher they'd be willing to trade for Incredible / Dischem / HiFi Corp / Cape Union / Poetry?
I have R1k voucher that i would like to sell for good ol cash if you're interested. R800 for the R1k voucher.

Status
Not open for further replies.