Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

NashyR

Hi guys im looking for a few Wimpy vouchers if anyone is willing to part with them.. Please PM me if you have one to spare. Thanks.

Ruxin

Anyone have a Wimpy voucher they want to part with. I'm hitting the road in the morning. Thanks

TedLasso

Expert Member
Oh, I meant doing the upgrade in a branch. I know about the home loan rate review process, I send in every two years.
Hmm, my HL is two years old, I could may just do the same and stay on premier. Currently have knocked off over 45% of what we owe. Of course ,will transfer the money out before I ask for a review. I remember someone saying that if the money in the Flexi bond is there when the review is done, that money gets locked away or something

Belix

Hi All. Also on the road, if anyone has a wimpy voucher or two spare, they would be much appreciated.

NashyR

Thank you to all those that assisted with the Wimpy voucher codes, unfortunately I could not use them so if anyone needs them I can pass them along. The wimpy at Belfast is a participating store but they are not accepting the codes because the manager says there is no internet for 4 days so she cant do anything. I have chatted to a banker to have them removed from the list of participating stores so people dont plan their trip around them.

e4et

Expert Member
Does anyone know of any shops that sell Netflix vouchers, where we can purchase 40% vouchers on the ebucks site ?

Snyper564

Executive Member
Does anyone know of any shops that sell Netflix vouchers, where we can purchase 40% vouchers on the ebucks site ?

I saw pnp started stocking them and Google play vouchers and I have seen the similar stand at Dischem so I think Dischem might be your best bet

e4et

Expert Member
I saw pnp started stocking them and Google play vouchers and I have seen the similar stand at Dischem so I think Dischem might be your best bet

Awesome, thanks. I'll make a turn at the local Dischem and have a look if I see the vouchers.

soutieafrica

Was contacted by PC call center asking me to upgrade from premier to PC. The guy said I would be entitled to lower credit card interest rates (but since I pay full amount off each month - not a benefit) and also home loan interest rates. That could be useful. Has anyone upgraded from premier to PC and actually got reduced HL rates? I am currently on prime -0.5. thx
My Home Loan rate with absa is so low, they could not match it, so check first.

uzairb

Awesome, thanks. I'll make a turn at the local Dischem and have a look if I see the vouchers.

I had tried the Dischems in Durban but most seem to be clueless. They then take my details to enquire from head office and never hear from them again.

Snyper564

Executive Member
I had tried the Dischems in Durban but most seem to be clueless. They then take my details to enquire from head office and never hear from them again.
To be honest Netflix is so cheap. It doesn't really matter..

uzairb

Im told the Samsung stores across the country have been taken over by Hirsch and Hirsch vouchers are accepted.
Will try out tomorrow using a Hirsch voucher at the Samsung store to purchase a tv.
Tried purchasing a Hirsch voucher on eBucks website earlier today but kept getting “technical error...” so will call the eBucks call center tomorrow

e4et

Expert Member

zerocool2009

Executive Member
Hmm, my HL is two years old, I could may just do the same and stay on premier. Currently have knocked off over 45% of what we owe. Of course ,will transfer the money out before I ask for a review. I remember someone saying that if the money in the Flexi bond is there when the review is done, that money gets locked away or something

When a rate review is requested, and surplus funds paid in advance reflects in the homeloan account, should FNB be prepared to offer a further discount on the interest rate, the Bank will notify you that the funds paid in advance will be forfeited, however you will have an option upfront whether you want to accept or not. The bank will not remove the funds without your permission upfront.

Jasop

Coming petrol price drop will take effective earn rate close to 50%, similar to Discovery

ebendl

Expert Member
Oh, I meant doing the upgrade in a branch. I know about the home loan rate review process, I send in every two years.

What's the process?

My home loan with FNB is now three years old...

Status
Not open for further replies.