Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
The eBucks delivery fee system is really messed up but I'm not complaining :laugh:

Just ordered a whole bunch of the monthly essentials stuff listed below with a delivery fee of only R92
Your order details
1x Nivea Men Value Bundle R120.60
2x Dove Baby Bundle R198.00
1x Palmolive Hand Wash Bundle R86.40
1x Dettol Value Bundle R155.40
Delivery R92.00
Order total R652.40

However, I first tried ordering 1x Dettol Value Bundle and delivery was listed at R190!!
Then tried adding 1x Dove Baby Bundle and the delivery fee came down.
Cleared my cart, added more things and settled on the above list.

Snyper564

Expert Member
The eBucks delivery fee system is really messed up but I'm not complaining :laugh:

Just ordered a whole bunch of the monthly essentials stuff listed below with a delivery fee of only R92
Your order details
1x Nivea Men Value Bundle R120.60
2x Dove Baby Bundle R198.00
1x Palmolive Hand Wash Bundle R86.40
1x Dettol Value Bundle R155.40
Delivery R92.00
Order total R652.40

However, I first tried ordering 1x Dettol Value Bundle and delivery was listed at R190!!
Then tried adding 1x Dove Baby Bundle and the delivery fee came down.
Cleared my cart, added more things and settled on the above list.
yip it really is everyone's prices were all over the place black Friday as well.

Snyper564

Expert Member
Probably, but I don't think calculating eBucks level on a new account 10 days after the previous account's calculations ended, is fair :notworthy:

My account was only changed yesterday...
When did you request? ITs been mentioned many times to do it the moment ebucks have been allocated to avoid potential issues.

Speedster

Executive Member
They didn't allocate me the points for the spousal account, so I'm only on level 4. Guess I'll need to get on the horn to my banker

4ftersh0ck

Probably, but I don't think calculating eBucks level on a new account 10 days after the previous account's calculations ended, is fair :notworthy:

My account was only changed yesterday...
I agree. Same thing happened to me. Banker told me to upgrade on the 1st, which I did. On the 8th I got zero eBucks...lost my usual 10,000 eB

They didn't allocate me the points for the spousal account, so I'm only on level 4. Guess I'll need to get on the horn to my banker
Also had the same this month, except that I just nudged into Level 5 in any case. So still on my banker's case to fix it, but at least don't need to get eBucks reallocated after as well.