Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

DENROCwtf

What are the different options to pay the your monthly water and electricity bill by CC ? - what is working for you ? Please advise

Snyper564

Executive Member
How safe is it to buy ebucks from other members here or on carbonite? What precautions do you guys take?
Do you pay first and then they send the ebucks?
You need some measure of trust or face to face. If you buy then you usually pay first then other party sends ebucks. Always risks involved. As I said checkers is just in rotation doubt it will be here next month...

Ruxin

You need some measure of trust or face to face. If you buy then you usually pay first then other party sends ebucks. Always risks involved. As I said checkers is just in rotation doubt it will be here next month...

Thanks.

I'm not to worried about Checkers vouchers, also figure they mite not be around next month.

Filosofer

Is it possible that checkers has an agreement with ebucks for vouchers starting in 2019?

Snyper564

Executive Member
Is it possible that checkers has an agreement with ebucks for vouchers starting in 2019?
No idea, I just said CUM/OK/Poetry are off this month I think they will be back next month and checkers will be off again, its in rotation not permanent...

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
What are the different options to pay the your monthly water and electricity bill by CC ? - what is working for you ? Please advise
I'm using Easypay so it counts as online spend.

I'm sure there's other ways to maximise by going to some store and using some voucher, but I'm too lazy for all that...

Sayf777

Expert Member
No idea, I just said CUM/OK/Poetry are off this month I think they will be back next month and checkers will be off again, its in rotation not permanent...
So no idea at all with regards to checkers or you have inside info since you stating it's in rotation?

Snyper564

Executive Member
So no idea at all with regards to checkers or you have inside info since you stating it's in rotation?
I'm saying it's an observation. Every month since Feb last year we have had Dischem and then one of the cum pro shop or hifi corp vouchers. This month there are none but there is checkers. I think next month cum group will be back or hifi etc and checkers will be back in months to come..

Sphinx21

Banks' credit scoring mechanisms and pricing models are very proprietary - they are pretty much the only competitive advantage they can have in the credit space.
If nav money isn't an exact reflection, can one presume one's credit rating to be favourable if one is periodically offered card and overdraft increases?

Sinbad

Honorary Master
If nav money isn't an exact reflection, can one presume one's credit rating to be favourable if one is periodically offered card and overdraft increases?
Not sure
I know there's a formula they use to do those limit increases...

cpu.

Executive Member

I forgot to pay a Standard Bank credit card once and later that month or beginning of the next all my offers were gone (except a small temporary loan).

Two or three days after payment all offers were back.

Speedster

Honorary Master
I forgot to pay a Standard Bank credit card once and later that month or beginning of the next all my offers were gone (except a small temporary loan).

Two or three days after payment all offers were back.
Your should be able to view your score once per year at the credit agencies. Also, clear score gives you a monthly report

cpu.

Executive Member
Your should be able to view your score once per year at the credit agencies. Also, clear score gives you a monthly report
I guess I can't just rely on one indicator and best to check with the above too, thanks.

I see clear score won't need bank details, but do need bank details to verify... :D
And its members all appear to be foreigners and operate (assumption) from outside SA.

AchmatK

Executive Member
A few days
It's been more than a month now and still no charge. Hopefully the discontinuation of priority pass from fnb removed the link to charge for domestic use.

My priority pass is still valid until June 2019 with 8 more visits remaining. I also have the new Lounge Key card but will not be using it at the domestic lounges.

Edit. At no point did I have to swipe my fnb card. They just scanned the priority card barcode on my phone and let me in. With lounge key you have to swipe your fnb card. Could also be why they did not charge my credit card.

Last edited:

Jeffafa

Anybody else not using their voucher allocation. I'll pay 3500eB per R500 voucher. Please PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.