Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

cenredash

Expert Member
I got one too, should be delivered today. Let's hope it lives up to its reviews.

My fourth order from the eB shop in just over a week!
For whoever is buying multi evo , I would also add this jig saw heads ...

https://www.takealot.com/black-decker-multi-evo-jigsaw-head/PLID48857751

I know I know its not an ebucks tip .. but still, the starter pack is very handy, I bought the ebucks one ... and I even used it to properly trim a brazilian pepper tree .. good for branches with less than 10cm diameter ..

Edit: sorry, i meant this saw head for the tree trimming .. the reciprocating one ..
https://www.takealot.com/black-decker-multi-evo-reciprocating-saw-head/PLID48857758

abudabi

Expert Member
OK I caved and ordered one. Even 2nd hand I couldn't find the kit cheaply. Can't be saving them ebucks forever!

Now to find a good special on the oscillating head.

billy786

It seems like you can use the app (and not your actual card) when visiting the slow lounge - a QR code is generated on the app that gets scanned by the lounge.

chickenbeef

Executive Member
It seems like you can use the app (and not your actual card) when visiting the slow lounge - a QR code is generated on the app that gets scanned by the lounge.
This is cool, I can just send a screenshot to my immediate family when they travel. I never really use the lounge (got better things to do than hang out at an airport :p) so the passes always get wasted.

signates

Expert Member
This is cool, I can just send a screenshot to my immediate family when they travel. I never really use the lounge (got better things to do than hang out at an airport :p) so the passes always get wasted.
I don't think this will work. The QR code will have your details and they will check the details of the flight ticket to confirm they are the same.

signates

Expert Member
I will test it on Friday... :)
Lounge key and priority pass apps both use QR codes and they always check this against the name on the flight ticket. I doubt sending someone the QR code will get them access.

Let us know how your test turns out though.

BigBear

Expert Member
upgraded from premier to private last month the day after i got my allocation . this month got all my ebucks and level 5 . so for anybody else looking to upgrade do it straight after the allocation not on the 1st like bucks tell you to do
When is the allocation date ?

zerocool2009

Expert Member

Would it be around these dates ?

Also my deposits didn’t qualify for some reason, any idea which dates they look at for deposits?
1st working to to the last working day in the month

Would it be around these dates ?

Also my deposits didn’t qualify for some reason, any idea which dates they look at for deposits?
Take 2 dates into consideration:

1) When it was deposited by a 3rd party (or by yourself at an ATM)
2) If it was via another bank, when did it "clear"?

The same principle goes for spending. If you spend in the last few days in the month, and it carries over, it counts towards the new month's spending

bar1

Expert Member
Looks like i will only get my global account CC next week.
any idea if i can use priority pass without it?
QR code maybe....