Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerocool2009

Expert Member
Do you have the latest version of the app from the Apple App store?
Apparently the newest version on the Apple App Store only supports IOS 10. So older users on IOS 9.x who want to download will be directed to the older version (which doesnt include the ebucks shop section).

Jeffafa

Morning All I was wonder if anyone has a wimpy voucher to spare we are going on a road trip and would be nice if I can get the fam some food on the way

bar1

Expert Member
I am asking because of the public holiday, also thought maybe they will have easter deals

ZSK

Morning All I was wonder if anyone has a wimpy voucher to spare we are going on a road trip and would be nice if I can get the fam some food on the way
If you still need a voucher, PM me.:)

mbayshark

Expert Member
For those who bought the Multievo, keep watching the app. All the accessories were listed -40% just now. They're goon again now, but will probably be back

Sinbad

Honorary Master
For those who bought the Multievo, keep watching the app. All the accessories were listed -40% just now. They're goon again now, but will probably be back
/looks at ebucks balance

/cries a little inside

Maybe they'll still be around next month

Fcon_Vpro

Which accessories were they?
Like the additional attachments like routers, jig saw, etc?

mbayshark

Expert Member
Which accessories were they?
Like the additional attachments like routers, jig saw, etc?
Jip, was all of them listed under one item called various Multievo accessories. When you clicked on it you could choose between about 8 different options.

Should have taken a screenshot, but did not think it would disappear again.

Status
Not open for further replies.