Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

eehellfire

Executive Member
I got an estimated delivery date of Saturday. Do they deliver on weekends? And it's a public holiday right?
For sure - I got a delivery from the eBucks store last Saturday (ordered on the Friday afternoon)

fruitbat

Expert Member
Ordered the pressure cooker. Got to say the 2500 delivery fee seems a bit steep but o well, i'm keen to test it for 8200ebucks anyways

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
Ordered the pressure cooker. Got to say the 2500 delivery fee seems a bit steep but o well, i'm keen to test it for 8200ebucks anyways
The way they calculate their delivery fee is severely flawed.
I normally switch between mine and the wifes work address to see which is cheaper (10km apart)

With my last order, I switched from my address to hers and then back again and delivery fee halved.

eehellfire

Executive Member
I normally switch between mine and the wifes work address to see which is cheaper (10km apart)

With my last order, I switched from my address to hers and then back again and delivery fee halved.
My iPhone delivery last week was R60, and my dishwasher (ordered yesterday) was free

fruitbat

Expert Member

Thats awesome. I tried my home address (6kms closer to cape town than my office), or in town at my wifes old work address and still came to same R250.

nuyork

Expert Member
I am surprised that the eBucks store charges a delivery fee to begin with. Why can't orders over a certain amount have free delivery like various other online stores? I won't be using the eBucks store anytime soon.

vajavich

Has anyone returned a product bought from the eBucks store before?

The courier picked up the item last week Tuesday (16 April 2019), and I'm yet to receive any feedback about the collection or the processing of the return.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master

The courier picked up the item last week Tuesday (16 April 2019), and I'm yet to receive any feedback about the collection or the processing of the return.
Yes. Process went fine. They refunded after checking the item

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master

Yes, because their retarded system won’t allow you to cancel an order, not even if you call it in.

Had to wait for it to be delivered only to return refund it as per the customer care people.

Took about a week to reflect again after that.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Thats awesome. I tried my home address (6kms closer to cape town than my office), or in town at my wifes old work address and still came to same R250.
That’s a little outrageous.

Most I’ve paid from memory was R90.

Sphinx21

That’s a little outrageous.

Most I’ve paid from memory was R90.
I just paid R250 for a delivery and thought that was just them clawing back some of the discount money. Considered it sunk costs for doing business with ebucks store.

Next time I'll be more vigilant.

Status
Not open for further replies.