Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrichard

What did you purchase?
The xiaomi air purifier. It showed R104 the first time around, then R250 when I checked out. Changing address didn't make a difference as it showed R104 and R250 randomly for 3 different addresses.

Last edited:

oitar

Did anyone buy the Spark drone? Does it come with a controller? Why are they calling it DJI Tello Spark? Surely Tello is the smaller model.

bar1

Expert Member
Did anyone buy the Spark drone? Does it come with a controller? Why are they calling it DJI Tello Spark? Surely Tello is the smaller model.
i can't imagine they will sell a drone without a controller?

chickenbeef

Executive Member
The Spark was initially sold without the controller. Later on they included the controller with the base package. You don't need a controller to control certain drones, some of them you can connect to your phone via WiFi.

Not sure if the one sold by eBucks includes the controller as the description doesn't match the pic. The pic shows the controller but it isn't mentioned in the product description.

bar1

Expert Member
The Spark was initially sold without the controller. Later on they included the controller with the base package. You don't need a controller to control certain drones, some of them you can connect to your phone via WiFi.

Not sure if the one sold by eBucks includes the controller as the description doesn't match the pic. The pic shows the controller but it isn't mentioned in the product description.
That makes sense.
I actually have a drone that you only control with your phone.

i wonder if they will add some more DJI drones

Dolby

Honorary Master
I'm not sure if this has been covered - but can anyone access the track my order ?

My mail says go here .. which doesn't exist https://www.ebucks.com/trackmyorder

Estimated time to delivery was Saturday 4th May (it's my office - so no one is here) ... but just after that, I received an SMS saying the order is ready to go

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
I'm not sure if this has been covered - but can anyone access the track my order ?

My mail says go here .. which doesn't exist https://www.ebucks.com/trackmyorder

Estimated time to delivery was Saturday 4th May (it's my office - so no one is here) ... but just after that, I received an SMS saying the order is ready to go
They won't deliver on the weekend.

Deliveries are quick though, will probably arrive before then so I wouldn't stress...

bar1

Expert Member
Awesome - thanks !

I've always wanted a PS4 Pro, but I didn't think the price difference between the standard and Pro was worth it - but at R4,480.00, I really don't mind (and am pretty excited!)
very tempted to get a ps4 or the xbox....

Solitude

Executive Member
Why do they force us to have to look in the app in any case? Why not give us the option to see it on a computer?

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
Eeek! missed points after withdrawing all my savings and not using the overdraft.
The calculator says I will just hit level 5 with 14000 points.

Hope that is the case!

bar1

Expert Member
some on my items been dispatched now, any chance of getting them today?

chickenbeef

Executive Member
They won't deliver on the weekend.

Deliveries are quick though, will probably arrive before then so I wouldn't stress...
As mentioned previously in this thread, they do deliver over weekends.

Myself and others have received deliveries on weekends.

Tinuva

The Magician
Was not joking, knew it would happen. FNB spy's on this thread .....Last time I'm sharing tips on here. Trust no one FFS
You did prove that point at least!

That said, easier to just keep quiet if you want to keep something going for as long as possible. Then again, its also possible this shortcut to view deals on the website would be fixed anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.