Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

bar1

Expert Member
can you still only view a deal if you don't have enough ebucks?

Last edited:

McGuywer

Executive Member
@ebucksspy
If I cannot see the 40% discount due to not having enough eBucks, I will not know there is a discount. Which does not result in a sale for you.
If I can see the 40% discount and I realise that I do not have enough eBucks, I will try and buy more, then buy the item. Which results in a sale for you.
#Justsaying #notsureifanyoneuseshashtagsanymore

doubletrouble

Expert Member
@ebucksspy
If I cannot see the 40% discount due to not having enough eBucks, I will not know there is a discount. Which does not result in a sale for you.
If I can see the 40% discount and I realise that I do not have enough eBucks, I will try and buy more, then buy the item. Which results in a sale for you.
Buying ebucks is against the terms and conditions... I doubt @ebucksspy will appreciate this post

chickenbeef

Executive Member
@ebucksspy
They actually benefit more if you don't spend your eBucks....so you're the only one losing here.

Majordad

Hope dischem 40% is back tomorrow, will happily buy from them than the ebuck shop stuff i really don't need.

Snyper564

Expert Member
Hope dischem 40% is back tomorrow, will happily buy from them than the ebuck shop stuff i really don't need.
Its likely that it will be, it has for almost two years already. This month was the worst voucher month yet,

Sphinx21

They actually benefit more if you don't spend your eBucks....so you're the only one losing here.
Not if they count unspent eBucks as a liability. Airlines get around this with expiry dates and constant devaluations, but they've pegged eBucks to the Rand (which, fair enough is in constant devaluation). Still if it is accounted for in this way then it can be a drag on the numbers.

Dolby

Honorary Master
they will deliver on the weekend
I know courier isn't FNBs main focus, but they're actually pretty poor when it comes to delivering :

1) They ask for an address upfront, typically work or home (without knowing when they're coming)

2) They then randomly select the day, which means the above question is a lucky packet anyhow

3) Their 'Track this parcel' link doesn't work

4) Their call centre says although dispatched today, it could be delivered from Tuesday (today) to Monday or Tuesday next week

Dolby

Honorary Master
Actually, track order on a desktop doesn't work at all

Via, the call center, it has been dispatched but 0 to 6 days.

SMS says dispatched as well.

App says only processed

Snyper564

Expert Member
Not the best but not the worst... at least CUM is back and as mentioned there is dischem as always :)

1556661999828.png

Jasop

Buying ebucks is against the terms and conditions... I doubt @ebucksspy will appreciate this post
I've read many times about this on this thread, but couldn't find the clause in the terms when I checked. Please share a link confirming buying Ebucks is against the terms?

Also, how can FNB tell whether Ebucks were bought or transferred as a gift?

Seems like a bit of a grey area.

Dischem and Cape Union / Poetry / Keedo / Old Khaki / etc. vouchers this month ... Not too bad.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Status
Not open for further replies.