Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolby

Honorary Master
LIke I said earlier on, these guys don't really know what is going on :/

The app / email / SMS / call centre initially gave me different stages of delivery ... with no ETA. The desktop doesn't even work at all

But my items give an estimated date of this weekend and the call centre have said categorically, they won't be delivered on a weekend - it'll either be tomorrow or Monday

Myself and others have received deliveries on weekends.
they will deliver on the weekend

elL0L

Expert Member
Maybe not eBucks related, but I got an SMS:

"Get R2000 cash to help you switch to an FNB Premier Account by replying YES......"

Does anybody know how this works?

Awesum

Expert Member
Maybe not eBucks related, but I got an SMS:

"Get R2000 cash to help you switch to an FNB Premier Account by replying YES......"

Does anybody know how this works?
You open a Premier account and they give you R3k.

Awesum

Expert Member
LIke I said earlier on, these guys don't really know what is going on :/

The app / email / SMS / call centre initially gave me different stages of delivery ... with no ETA. The desktop doesn't even work at all

But my items give an estimated date of this weekend and the call centre have said categorically, they won't be delivered on a weekend - it'll either be tomorrow or Monday
My stuff was delivered yesterday. Ordered on Monday.

adam88

My stuff was delivered today. Ordered on Monday. The delivery ETA was 6th May.

Mythical-

Ok I ordered Monday as well... So maybe I'm lucky tomorrow.

What did the mail say as an ETA?
I also ordered on Monday. ETA was 5 May, but they called me today to confirm the delivery address and to say that they wanted to deliver tomorrow. Told them to come Monday.

gaboom

The xiaomi air purifier. It showed R104 the first time around, then R250 when I checked out. Changing address didn't make a difference as it showed R104 and R250 randomly for 3 different addresses.
Where you found the air purifier, cannot find it in the end store?

weneeedmorepills

I've read many times about this on this thread, but couldn't find the clause in the terms when I checked. Please share a link confirming buying Ebucks is against the terms?

Also, how can FNB tell whether Ebucks were bought or transferred as a gift?

Seems like a bit of a grey area.

Dischem and Cape Union / Poetry / Keedo / Old Khaki / etc. vouchers this month ... Not too bad.
Just dont get it ...why would it be against the T's and C's but the option is there to transfer...

Crush

I can only buy 1 x R500 voucher a month

If anyone can assit please let me know, would like to buy another R500 monthly till end of the year

Buying and saving vouchers for when our new born comes for nappies, milk, meds etc in November
And dont forget vaccines! Although some Dischems have government stock which is free. So you only pay for the nurse consult which is R100. Some vaccines are as much as R2k!

Dischem vouchers have honestly saved me feeling all the major baby expenses. Nappies, meds, humidifier, and and and...

Status
Not open for further replies.