Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

crawler

And dont forget vaccines! Although some Dischems have government stock which is free. So you only pay for the nurse consult which is R100. Some vaccines are as much as R2k!

Dischem vouchers have honestly saved me feeling all the major baby expenses. Nappies, meds, humidifier, and and and...
Vaccines big expense as well

Stocking up early this time to try and cover as much as possible

With my son we spend 2k a month at dischem all thx to ebucks for nearly 2 years

Snyper564

Expert Member
And dont forget vaccines! Although some Dischems have government stock which is free. So you only pay for the nurse consult which is R100. Some vaccines are as much as R2k!

Dischem vouchers have honestly saved me feeling all the major baby expenses. Nappies, meds, humidifier, and and and...
Couldn't agree more!

lws

For those who bought (or are considering buying) the air purifier: does anyone know where to get new filters? I couldn't go ahead because I don't want to end up with a device I cannot get replacement parts for.

gaboom

Is there a 140 eb cost for vouchers? Trying to buy a Fischer voucher and saw this silly charge...

Dolby

Honorary Master
... and now I wake up to a "Has been delivered!" email and text. It says confirmed 19.45... Despatched 12.20am... Delivered 02.39am...

Sigh.

I can see this being a ballache now with their call center shrugging and not knowing anything.

What courier do they use?

Last edited:

Awesum

Expert Member
... and now I wake up to a "Has been delivered!" email and text. It says confirmed 19.45... Despatched 12.20am... Delivered 02.39am...

Sigh.

I can see this being a ballache now with their call center shrugging and not knowing anything.

CourierIT. Give them a call.

Bincx

Sigh.

My item was delivered yesterday afternoon. Got the dispatched and delivered smses in the middle of the night (similar to you) long after the item was delivered. Similar experience with a previous purchase.
Anyways, I am willing to look pass this at the moment -- provided I get my items at the end of the day with the 40% off.

weneeedmorepills

My item was delivered yesterday afternoon. Got the dispatched and delivered smses in the middle of the night (similar to you) long after the item was delivered. Similar experience with a previous purchase.
Anyways, I am willing to look pass this at the moment -- provided I get my items at the end of the day with the 40% off.
With the delivery cost and some hassles is it not worth just geting it at a retail shop?

Dolby

Honorary Master
I don't mind if my item gets delivered - but it seems everyone else that ordered on Monday has received their goods. I haven't even received a confirmation phone call (just the delivered emails). It *may* arrive today, but I don't want to assume.

Last week I ordered UberEats and I thought something was wrong, I told support (real time) I believe there is an issue ... I heard a myriad of excuses from the restaurant delay ... to rain ... to busy .. to he's on his way. Then - while chatting to the support - the driver goes back home and clicks 'delivered' ...

Dolby

Honorary Master
So I called them ...

eBucks : 'but Sir ... you got it at 2.29am, didn't you?'
Me : 'Think about the time and tell me how realistic you think it is ...'
eBucks : 'oh - yo're right ... I'll have to escalate it'

They can't give me a waybill number ... al ltheir systems say 'Delivery Taken Place' - so they can't access anything to track. They can't help with phoning the courier at all. I'm hoping it's some type of glitch *shrug*

And the tracking my order listed has never worked ...

1556865187206.png

Last edited:

Say What

So I called them ...

eBucks : 'but Sir ... you got it at 2.29am, didn't you?'
Me : 'Think about the time and tell me how realistic you think it is ...'
eBucks : 'oh - yo're right ... I'll have to escalate it'

They can't give me a waybill number ... al ltheir systems say 'Delivery Taken Place' - so they can't access anything to track. They can't help with phoning the courier at all. I'm hoping it's some type of glitch *shrug*

And the tracking my order listed has never worked ...

View attachment 652576
Did you give them your order number? That worked for me last time. Here is there logistics team direct number try them. They helped we with ease previously. 0877307064

Status
Not open for further replies.