Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolby

Honorary Master
Did you give them your order number? That worked for me last time. Here is there logistics team direct number try them. They helped we with ease previously. 0877307064
I gave them the order numbers ... they say because they're marked as 'delivered', they cannot see anything on their system .... and they need to take it up with the courier.

I'll try your number - thanks

zerocool2009

Expert Member
Can we maybe make in the new eB season 2 threads:

1) How to boost ...
2) All other related eB things (shopping etc)

modern10

Expert Member
Hi guys

Not using my voucher cap this month. Im on PW. PM if you are keen.

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
Nu Metro ebuck vouchers don't work on their website and app.
Tried to book for Avengers but keep on getting "Session has expired" - but the clock is still well within the 15 minutes booking time. Meh.

bar1

Expert Member
I placed my order on Monday and received on Tuesday.
Got the package has been delivered email around 3 am on Wednesday....

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
I gave them the order numbers ... they say because they're marked as 'delivered', they cannot see anything on their system .... and they need to take it up with the courier.

My order was marked as delivered at 5am on Wednesday (public holiday)
Later in the day, status changed back to "Order loaded into courier"

Sphinx21

I got Dawn Wing for my delivery, which even if you call them directly can never tell you exactly when something will be delivered; never mind being able to request a particular day or time. They would rather stop by your place unnecessarily when you aren't home and make several return trip attempts than to have a proper scheduling system. It boggles the mind.

Dolby

Honorary Master
So maybe I'm lucky and get something today, as it was a glitch.

I just don't want to assume it's a glitch and it's actually been stolen somehow. I wouldn't mind getting the email afterwards, but beforehand is a little bleh ...

Did you all receive calls before?

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
So maybe I'm lucky and get something today, as it was a glitch.

I just don't want to assume it's a glitch and it's actually been stolen somehow. I wouldn't mind getting the email afterwards, but beforehand is a little bleh ...

Did you all receive calls before?
Negative.

Awesum

Expert Member

They messed up my black Friday order and I only received it at the end of December, after 100s of phone calls. I eventually got hold of the Fnb warehouse manager who managed to get it resolved.

This was for an iPhone Xs Max.

modern10

Expert Member
Nu Metro ebuck vouchers don't work on their website and app.
Tried to book for Avengers but keep on getting "Session has expired" - but the clock is still well within the 15 minutes booking time. Meh.
I wanted to book today and noticed there's no option at all

Dolby

Honorary Master
OK ... so egg on my face : they didn't mess up

They delivered yesterday and processed the delivery note early this morning. The guy at my office hadn't contacted me - I went down and found it :/ So fully my fault.

I just think they need to get their tracking system working so I can myself when it was delivered

Snyper564

Expert Member

They delivered yesterday and processed the delivery note early this morning. The guy at my office hadn't contacted me - I went down and found it :/ So fully my fault.

I just think they need to get their tracking system working so I can myself when it was delivered
Maybe he wanted it :)

Say What

Did they help you at least. LOL so funny

Status
Not open for further replies.