Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snyper564

Expert Member
how does this work? R500 is worth how much in ebucks?
1 Ebuck is worth 10c, BUT ppl can charge what they want for it. At the moment its 10.5-11 used to be up to 16c.

This guy is saying he has a voucher of R500 left but will likely charge R50 worth of ebucks to convert your 3000 worth of ebucks to it.

Deanoblado

1 Ebuck is worth 10c, BUT ppl can charge what they want for it. At the moment its 10.5-11 used to be up to 16c.

This guy is saying he has a voucher of R500 left but will likely charge R50 worth of ebucks to convert your 3000 worth of ebucks to it.
Thanks, so its gonna cost me R350 for his R500 ebucks voucher.

Dolby

Honorary Master
Did they help you at least. LOL so funny
One of the girls did :)

She actually walked the eBucks store department and told the guy to phone me. The others just said they cannot do anything after delivery ... and Hellopeter crowd are just investigating

mbayshark

Expert Member
Don't know if this has been asked before..... The scan to pay option on the FNB app that you can use to scan zapper, snapscan etc. Does it also count as online spend, or just normal spend?

X-Gamer

You know, for someone charging a R250 delivery fee, you'd expect it to be a next working day delivery.
It annoys me that they also refuse to add multiple items to one order...

skillet

You know, for someone charging a R250 delivery fee, you'd expect it to be a next working day delivery.
It annoys me that they also refuse to add multiple items to one order...
They have combined 3 of my items. Ordered using website. App does not give you the option.

Salmank

Practically speaking, what new tips will there possibly be which was not already mentioned here?

Maybe next month when new rules are out, there might be one or two new tricks

Bincx

Nu Metro ebuck vouchers don't work on their website and app.
Tried to book for Avengers but keep on getting "Session has expired" - but the clock is still well within the 15 minutes booking time. Meh.
Had a similar issue a week weeks ago. Entered the codes, vouchers were validated, on final page got the "Session expired" message.
Had to wait the remainder of the 15 mins when the vouchers automatically refunded and then was able to successfully book.
This was for Captain Marvel a couple of weeks ago.

The past weekend when trying to book for Avengers... kept on getting bad gateway error messages for the website. Luckily I passed Canal Walk so booked at the cinema using the codes.

Filosofer

Practically speaking, what new tips will there possibly be which was not already mentioned here?

Maybe next month when new rules are out, there might be one or two new tricks
I really hope they increase voucher caps atleast

Status
Not open for further replies.